- Registered on: 04/02/2011
- Last connection: 05/05/2015
Reported issues: 14
- 11:59 DevHeaven (Only site issues) Support #71297: Lost GIT access for MSO
- Here is my public key:
- 11:33 DevHeaven (Only site issues) Support #71297 (Closed): Lost GIT access for MSO
- I'm a MSO dev that reformatted and lost my key for GIT on the MSO project.
How do I proceed to regain GIT access? ...
- 23:59 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #30566: Holstering pistols
It works well. I've used it in a few missions .
- 05:26 MSO Logistics and Support Feature #14983: Support Module - Extra Support
- May be able to help with this. The air drop fsm I'm using has all sorts of support options.
- 11:59 Hohei Evolution 2 Feature #24182 (Rejected): Assign menu to T key
- I believe adding the "Headquarters" menu to the T key and removing it from addaction would be a nice touch and would ...
- 18:58 MSO Logistics and Support Bug #23122: MHQ can be deployed several times
- I can confirm on Takistan.
- 18:14 MSO Enemy Generation Feature #20547: Making enemies more active.
- I fully agree with replacing the rmm_enemypop for MSO as AI mods can only go so far. I suggested a stopgap because I ...
- 16:21 MSO Enemy Generation Feature #20547: Making enemies more active.
- I use ASR_AI and ZEUS AI with great effect.
Please see this video for a basic explanation of what ASR_AI does in rela...
- 08:25 Lingor Island Bug #18868: 2 deep water
- If the tide changes depth it isn't too big an issue, adds realism since the country is at war and does not have time ...
- 08:24 Lingor Island Bug #18752: Police van - siren
- Check out the ford police cars from Armed Assault that someone got working on Arma 2 attached. The Island Life TCG mo...
Also available in: Atom