- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 05/13/2012
Reported issues: 3
- 16:33 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #26103: Add dedicated server parameters config file
- Can confirm GossamerSolids findings with the actual patch (1.60.87580).
- 09:50 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #6888: Trigger angle reported in triggerArea is 90 degrees off
- Still true in 1.59.85478
- 18:13 A.C.E. for OA Bug #11295: Can't drive vehicles after respawn
- I was unclear in my description. Just respawn "by hand" (using the menu), works just fine for me. But when I get kill...
- 17:30 A.C.E. for OA Bug #11295 (Closed): Can't drive vehicles after respawn
- If I use respawn for men and vehicles it seems I can't actually drive the respawned vehicles anymore. Getting in isn'...
- 13:48 Isla Duala Bug #9031 (Closed): Missing shadows on some trees
- Some trees seems to be missing a shadows.
Examples can be seen at 064/053, or in the attached screens.
- 13:07 Isla Duala Support #8670: Buildings don't have positions
- IceBreakr wrote:
> Sorry, I dunno how to fix this? Anyone?
The building isn't setup to have positions for some re...
- 11:49 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #6888 (Assigned): Trigger angle reported in triggerArea is 90 degrees off
- The trigger angle as reported by triggerArea seems to be increased by 90 degrees.
Also available in: Atom