- Registered on: 03/10/2011
- Last connection: 06/30/2015
Reported issues: 38
- 17:51 ArmA 3: ALiVE Bug #76238 (Closed): C2ISTAR task generation seems to ignore the map location choice in the UI
- Map location is now chosen if there is no objective at all or the next chosen objective is more than 1000mtrs away. I...
- 17:44 ArmA 3: ALiVE Feature #76211 (Closed): Custom Objectives - Allow for disable armed car garrison feature
- From now on placement modules wont garrison unprofiled vehicles to avoid this behaviour.
In case you encounter units...
- 20:02 ArmA 3: ALiVE Bug #76239 (Closed): C2ISTAR Task Generation - Sabotage building mission can choose friendly buil...
- fixed in dev
- 18:16 ArmA 3: ALiVE Task #76232 (Closed): AI Skill - Optimise module as it loops every frame
- did this already 3 weeks ago
26. Mai 2015 22:14:16
[SYS AI Skill] Refactored AI skill to initialise AI skill sets...
- 18:49 ArmA 3: ALiVE Bug #76190 (Closed): Mil IED - Dead Suicide Bombers explode repeatedly
- 18:47 ArmA 3: ALiVE Bug #76261 (Closed): Roadblocks cause group members to spawn at 0,0,0
- Fixed in Death! Thanks for reporting sacha!
- 19:39 ArmA 3: ALiVE Bug #76272 (Closed): Suicide Bombers not always using a class from the defined civilian population
- Changed in dev! MIL IED will now recognize AMB civ faction
please reopen in case.
- 20:14 ArmA 3: ALiVE Bug #76240 (Closed): C2ISTAR Task Generation - Sabotage building mission sends the wrong location...
- removed dynamic wrapper as it was broken after first mission
- 18:20 ArmA 3: ALiVE Task #76231 (Feedback): Crew Info - Optimise so it is only triggered when a player steps into a v...
- getIn getOut EHs dont fire if added to a player, EH approach would need another Init EH and a GetIn EH to cover every...
- 16:43 ArmA 3: ALiVE Bug #76190: Mil IED - Dead Suicide Bombers explode repeatedly
- cant replicate. Also changed suicide trigger to create suiciders only once in asym!
Also available in: Atom