- Registered on: 06/29/2009
- Last connection: 06/20/2015
- Hell in the Pacific (Manager, 11/25/2012)
Reported issues: 44
- 11:43 Iron Front in Arma - Issue Tracker Bug #74105: Explosions crash Client(s)
- I hope it's an IF problem, so it can get fixed ;)
Feels like a particle effect problem.
Anyway, thanks for all yo...
- 12:21 Iron Front in Arma - Issue Tracker Bug #74105 (Expired): Explosions crash Client(s)
- (on ArmA2:CO)
Obs: Some explosions crash the game.
For testing, I shot houses in Tuczepy & Zapusty villages on ...
- 11:22 Iron Front in Arma - Issue Tracker Bug #73615 (Closed): Cars are indestructible.
- Obs: Every vehicle under the 'cars' tab seems to be indestructible (Opel Blitz, Katyusha...).
MGs, tank or at guns -...
- 16:54 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #73102: Headless Client crashes on custom map
- I finally solved the problem.
As unlikely as it might seem, this was caused by too large satellite segments.
- 13:25 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #73102 (New): Headless Client crashes on custom map
- Obs: Headless Client crashes seconds after connecting to MP-Server hosting a mission on my custom island.
It's not t...
- 09:30 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #62624: Intersect command never returns any results.
I just tried your attached repro with A2:CO with beta patch 108074 (no mods) and it returned empty arrays only....
- 13:02 Invasion 1944 Feature #71936 (New): [REQ] Sherman versions without AA-MG / Loader controlled AA-MGs
Because of the well known engine limitation, tank commanders can not move their periscopes vertically...
- 10:24 ARMA3 Community Issue Tracker Feature #71233 (New): A2 multiplayer framework backwards compatibility
The remote execution functions from the ArmA2 multiplayer framework (the '... call RE' functions) n...
- 04:59 ARMA3 Community Issue Tracker Feature #71216 (New): Requesting a new event handler: 'uniform changed'
- I'd like to humbly request a new event handler that fires when a character changed it's uniform. This would add quite...
- 19:24 Hell in the Pacific Feature #70824 (Assigned): lcvp & lcm3 transports
- I'm not sure if I want to force mission makers into a feature like this, but thanks for the suggestion.
Also available in: Atom