- Registered on: 06/27/2009
- Last connection: 09/06/2009
Reported issues: 16
- 22:22 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2597: AI not shooting even when enemy is in sight and CLOSE RANGE
- Fireball wrote:
> Well the videos are one thing. Most lovably would be a repro mission where you can see that the AI...
- 16:45 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #4115: AI Walks through walls/objects
- I am sure I reported this ages ago. I made a video of the problem a long time back too.
Here it is, note the upload ...
- 09:14 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2597: AI not shooting even when enemy is in sight and CLOSE RANGE
- This is still happening with the latest patch, I am sure I already mentioned this..
I have a video of this issue s...
- 19:33 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #4078 (Assigned): Women are called "damsels"
- In a horror of translation, women are known as "damsels"
Very olde-worlde sounding, and really funny to see, but t...
- 21:33 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2868: Razor team members do not heal fallen team mate
- Not tried, have gave up on Arma2 atm - just v. disappointed. Can someone else try to replicate this defect?? The vide...
- 21:57 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #3271 (Closed): It rains inside of tents
- I just played a dynamic mission defending a small base, there are some tents and it's raining.
I walk inside the t...
- 13:08 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2912: AI in static defense are shooting at enemy without line of sight
- I have had TOW operators in a custom "defend the base" mission blow themselves up by shooting a wall of the CPU-gener...
- 14:59 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2879: HUMMVs can knock over trees
- Video here - note, some trees I expect to be able to knock down, that's not the issue, but being able to knock down a...
- 13:06 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2879 (Closed): HUMMVs can knock over trees
- I've seen a HUMMV knock over a few trees in Arma2. Can they do that in real life?
I don't know how heavy a HUMMV i...
- 17:55 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2845: Wheeled APC commander maneuvering/steering through terrain difficult to impossible
- Hmm, I made a video but can't find the issue # - guess someone else must have.
Anyway, totally annoying but and I ...
Also available in: Atom