- Registered on: 11/04/2010
- Last connection: 03/24/2012
Reported issues: 4
- 05:23 BIS Module Improvement Project Feature #18351: UAV/ULB Module fix
- Wow, can't believe this is avoiding attention. Having this fixed would potentially change the way Coops or PvPs are p...
- 01:39 BIS Module Improvement Project Feature #18351 (New): UAV/ULB Module fix
- Whenever you try to run these modules on a dedicated server it says that the UAV has been destroyed even though you h...
- 22:27 A.C.E. for OA Feature #16059: Desert Stryker textures
- I believe if you place the stock BIS stykers down none of the ACE rules apply to it. Such as damage system, already h...
- 06:04 A.C.E. for OA Feature #16059: Desert Stryker textures
- O really? Not until this year? Where do you get these "facts"?
- 23:37 A.C.E. for OA Bug #15983: Stuck after dragging unconscious people
- pick the person affected up and then set him back down. He should be good to go after that.
- 23:32 A.C.E. for OA Feature #16059 (Duplicate): Desert Stryker textures
- I researched this and at some point you removed the desert texture and only placed olive texture strykers. What was t...
- 07:18 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #14894: SLAT Armor functionality
- I understand that things like ERA wont act in game as they do in RL. That isn't the issue. The SLAT armor should be f...
- 00:01 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #14893: ERA armor
Seems to be the same issue. Sorry, I put ERA in the search but didn't see anyth...
- 23:50 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #14894 (Assigned): SLAT Armor functionality
- In OA the SLAT armor has no functionality besides potentially helping un-flip itself, if it turns over on side. I bel...
- 23:41 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #14893 (Duplicate): ERA armor
- In OA, the M2A2 with ERA armor actually takes more damage than the version without the ERA armor.
Discovered this ...
Also available in: Atom