- Registered on: 06/14/2009
- Last connection: 03/31/2014
Reported issues: 141
- 05:23 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #10870: Map Performance Fluctuation
- In Canada without a ArmA capable computer. ETA 1 month.
- 00:31 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #10870: Map Performance Fluctuation
- Add more iterations, remove the sleep. The same effect will probably occur, it will just vary greatly between machine...
- 08:42 A.C.E. for OA Bug #23377: SYS_Wounds Error
- Forgot I couldn't edit my ticket, it appears it is related to the unit being deleted during these script calls; and i...
- 08:37 A.C.E. for OA Bug #23377 (Rejected): SYS_Wounds Error
- *Situation*: Lots of units spawning in and out (entire groups even), groups are also under fire....
- 07:48 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #22849 (Assigned): BIS_fnc_convertGroupStringToConfig Logic Error
- The following bug stops the BIS_fnc_convertGroupStringToConfig function from EVER working....
- 04:05 MSO Logistics and Support Task #18049 (Expired): Updated Ammo.sqf
Usability improvements, can't push at the moment.
- 02:50 A.C.E. for OA Feature #17877: Stamina Improvements
- Special forces don't run for miles with heavy loads, they may do a light jog. Which we have catered for; the primary ...
- 02:48 A.C.E. for OA Feature #17858: Faster Stamina regain when in vehicle
- Perhaps we can record (constantly) every cycle of stamina for up to 5minutes, that records all the details of said pl...
- 21:41 A.C.E. for OA Feature #17858: Faster Stamina regain when in vehicle
- When you board a vehicle, all effort coefficients are ignored, so recovery is set to a maximum.
- 11:20 Multi-Session Operations Feature #17590 (In progress): NOMAD resets lives after 24 hrs
- Sorry can't GIT at the moment, if you could implement that into the release vers. that'd be swell :)
Also available in: Atom