- Registered on: 10/07/2010
- Last connection: 01/27/2013
Reported issues: 14
- 00:18 Patrol Ops Bug #43365: ACE wounds revive not working properly
ace_wounds_prevtime = 180; ace_sys_wounds_no_rpunish = true;
directly into the module initializat...
- 17:20 A.C.E. for OA Bug #43499 (Closed): ACE wounds: CAT has the same shortcut as CPR (C)
- CAT has the same shortcut as CPR. When you have a guy dying in front of you and rush to give him CPR using the shortc...
- 17:53 Patrol Ops Bug #43365 (Closed): ACE wounds revive not working properly
- We put the Takistan USMC ACE wounds mission on a dedicated server and the poor man´s revive timer did not work, after...
- 20:54 Lingor Island Feature #20137: Make F2000s STANAG compatible
- I´m sorry, I was using ACE and I didn´t realize I am not using the standard ball stanag mags. The ACE mk262 and trace...
- 09:53 A.C.E. for OA Feature #20216: IFAK and "only medics can use epi/morph" module
- You may want to drop items from the IFAK in situation like this:
ACE Wounds module on, only medics can use morphine ...
- 08:40 A.C.E. for OA Bug #20196: TAC-50 SD deafens (causes ear-ringing)
- Actually, I kind of like the idea of all discharges causing ear ringing...
- 15:41 Multi-Session Operations Bug #19355: ACE Backpacks
- Have you also tried reconnecting?
- 17:08 A.C.E. for OA Feature #20215: IFAK - more slots for medics?
- Medics do not need to pack/unpack anymore, the basic medical stuff gets replaced from backpack supplies automatically...
- 17:05 A.C.E. for OA Feature #20216: IFAK and "only medics can use epi/morph" module
- I think it would make sense to add every soldier full IFAK instead of only 2 bandages for non-medics by default, what...
- 12:00 Lingor Island Feature #20137 (Closed): Make F2000s STANAG compatible
- Would it be possible to config F2000s to be able to use STANAG mags? Would be both realistic and make F2000s more com...
Also available in: Atom