- Registered on: 09/24/2010
- Last connection: 08/15/2012
- Invasion 1944 (Manager, Developer, 10/28/2010)
Reported issues: 0
- 17:04 Invasion 1944 Bug #29141: Zeroing didn't work for Bazooka and RPzB 54
- While I am not sure about the PzSchreck, the PzFaust and Bazooka had basic zeroing... it's similar to the M203 now, y...
- 03:09 Invasion 1944 Bug #29029: Sherman DD tank mis-named
- Recommend we make the current "DD" class "protected" rather than "private", that way missions w/ the old classname wi...
- 11:34 Invasion 1944 Support #19042: Intentional to have tracers for sabot/heat ammo?
- Yes, its intentional, when I found info on the shell having a tracer. Not all shells should (offhand, I don't think ...
- 11:32 Invasion 1944 Bug #19160: Most of the i44 bombs lack a cfgVehicle definition
- So the cfgVehicles entry will allow the placed charges and mines to be recovered? That's great news... are there any...
- 02:58 Invasion 1944 Bug #15053: Kettenkrad
- The tracks do not animate because it is coded as a truck, which can't use the tracks the way tanks can. Coding it as...
- 02:56 Invasion 1944 Bug #15024 (Feedback): panzer tracer colour
- I looked and looked for a good source on tracer colors. Where does this information come from? If I can verify the ...
- 03:25 Invasion 1944 Bug #14776 (Resolved): Greyhound drivers turned out view
- Turn out was supposed to be disabled (wheeled vehicles seem to not like it too well). May be fully reenabled later, ...
- 23:06 Invasion 1944 Bug #14801 (Resolved): Flak 38 rds / RPzb/ Panzerfaust 30
- RPzB: You're correct, the model was misplaced. Fixed now.
PzF30: Zoom out... I haven't found a way to get the sig...
- 23:03 Invasion 1944 Bug #14795 (Feedback): Pzr 2 no orbit view
- No orbit view? I have an external view that seems to work fine. You're right about the turning though... that's bee...
- 23:00 Invasion 1944 Bug #14789: Panzer adjustable sites to light
- Which models are affected, and can you post some screenshots?
Also available in: Atom