- Registered on: 06/09/2009
- Last connection: 02/02/2012
Reported issues: 18
- 07:49 A.C.E. for OA Support #28324: ACE 1.13 Stable Setwind problems
- Do you know if arma3 make it better in the feature?
And is there no way to control der Virtual ACE Wind?
- 07:05 A.C.E. for OA Support #28324 (Rejected): ACE 1.13 Stable Setwind problems
- Hello ACE² Team :-)
i have a problem with the setwind command in ArmA2OA with ACE 1.13.
I want to create a Wind...
- 18:05 VME PLA for ARMA 2 Bug #25224 (New): Backpack Shadow Problem
- I have found a small graphical issue:
- 14:59 SIX Config Browser Feature #17468: Weapons generator should be able to filter on side, not just faction
- Thank you very much :-)
- 21:31 A.C.E. for OA Support #17018: ACE 1.8 Dedicated Linux (Ubuntu) Server Issue
- Ok Server works now, but not because if this:
> *What about an open files limit? Wasn't there such a...
- 20:11 A.C.E. for OA Support #17018: ACE 1.8 Dedicated Linux (Ubuntu) Server Issue
- Here is a mission:
- 20:53 A.C.E. for OA Support #17018 (Closed): ACE 1.8 Dedicated Linux (Ubuntu) Server Issue
- Hello ACE Dev Team,
We have some serious problems with our Dedicated Ubuntu ArmA2:OA ACE 1.8 Server.
Since ACE 1....
- 16:41 A.C.E. for OA Bug #16389: Shooting Range Targets dont work with Pistols on ACE
- hm strange there was an mod folder still active, in this modfolder there was Bink's 2005er Troops and the island tora...
- 13:22 A.C.E. for OA Bug #16389: Shooting Range Targets dont work with Pistols on ACE
- sry forget to say an i cannot edit my first post :-(
It works with vanilla ArmAOA, i have this issue just with ACE1....
- 13:20 A.C.E. for OA Bug #16389 (Rejected): Shooting Range Targets dont work with Pistols on ACE
- Hi, i found a small bug with pistols and the red shooting Targets in Operation Arrowhead.
If i fire on them with the...
Also available in: Atom