- Registered on: 08/17/2010
- Last connection: 03/03/2013
Reported issues: 5
- 07:16 A.C.E. for OA Task #28092: USMC LAV-25/AAV Desert skins
- Yea, it would be cool but if you wanna stay true to realism most AAV's are not painted Desert Tan. A lot of them get ...
- 18:11 A.C.E. for OA Task #19666 (New): M72A7
- This is nothing more then just a class name change for the M72A2. That variant of the M72 was used in Vietnam the var...
- 06:24 A.C.E. for OA Bug #19172 (Closed): Illumination Rounds
- I was doing a live fire mission with the illumination rounds on the 60mm mortars in game, they make the sound but the...
- 22:28 A.C.E. for OA Feature #14293: I.F.A.K
- The units already have a IFAK actually attached to them. Would it be possible to use the ACE menu system to setup som...
- 04:26 A.C.E. for OA Feature #14293: I.F.A.K
- Anyways this was meant to be a Feature Suggestion not a bug and I have no Idea how the sliders got there.
- 04:24 A.C.E. for OA Feature #14293 (Closed): I.F.A.K
- I don't know how many of you know what an I.F.A.K is but its a standard Individual First Aid Kit every Marine or sold...
- 04:11 A.C.E. for OA Feature #14285: New STANAGS - Tracer/Ball mix
- Cartridge, Caliber 5.56 mm, Ball, M193 (United States): 5.56x45mm 55-grain ball cartridge.
Cartridge, Caliber 5.56...
- 23:12 A.C.E. for OA Task #13923: Force Recon Marines
- Any plan on these or I guess this will be shoved under the rug? I'd help if theres anything I can do to help out?
- 22:57 A.C.E. for OA Feature #14261: AN/PVS-17
- Marine DMR's use it all the time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_Designated_Marksman_Rifle
- 04:52 A.C.E. for OA Task #13923: Force Recon Marines
- Those are nicer FORECON Operators AnimalMother then ones I posted.
Also available in: Atom