- Registered on: 08/01/2010
- Last connection: 06/10/2012
Reported issues: 9
- 11:14 A.C.E. for OA Feature #20290: Combat Application Torniquet
- rocko wrote:
> There is currently no way to tell wether a bleeding is caused by arterial bleeding or just bleeding. ...
- 22:10 A.C.E. for OA Feature #20290: Combat Application Torniquet
- What needs contribution?
- 19:52 A.C.E. for OA Feature #20290: Combat Application Torniquet
- Two other points I forgot to add in:
-With regards to prolonged exposure to the torniquet, my idea would assume that...
- 19:44 A.C.E. for OA Feature #20290 (Closed): Combat Application Torniquet
- In the current ACE Medic system, while there is a way to partially and totally stop bleeding there isn't an option th...
- 14:03 A.C.E. for OA Task #19182: want to contribute my weapn models
- The only weapon I've heard of it being used in widespread form is the british marksman rifle
- 12:14 A.C.E. for OA Support #19269 (Closed): Expanding Tank FCS Customisability -Custom defined graphics
- The ACE tank FCS is a relative joy to install and use compared to the rest of config scripting, however one thing tha...
- 15:28 A.C.E. for OA Feature #19255 (Rejected): Hunter/Killer system -tank FCS evolution, 'designate' button
- Hey guys, it'd be an awesome upgrade to the tank FCS to work on a hunter/killer system 'designate' function.
- 21:32 A.C.E. for OA Feature #16682: Shock effect suggestion
- One option could be to replace the 'flash and constant fast shaking tailing off' effect with a short flash of black (...
- 19:46 A.C.E. for OA Feature #16320: Anti Personnel Mine 'weakening' Possibility
- From reading, it's fairly obvious that the tone of conversation has switched from Modifying existing items to adding ...
- 16:06 A.C.E. for OA Feature #16320: Anti Personnel Mine 'weakening' Possibility
- What's needed with regards to Contributors to get this to happen?
Also available in: Atom