- Registered on: 07/06/2010
- Last connection: 01/14/2015
Reported issues: 31
- 21:07 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #25915: Official support for 3rd party plugins (dll's)
- Arma3 1.18 was just released and lists callExtension support in Linux in the changelog.
- 21:48 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #25915: Official support for 3rd party plugins (dll's)
- Quotes from Dwarden indicate callExtension support is currently in testing/development for Linux servers.
- 03:38 Arma2NET Support #72763: When I start my server it crashes the server when a player joins
- Are you running any plugins as part of Arma2NET? Do you have a non-standard installation location for Arma?
- 22:35 Arma2NET Support #72763: When I start my server it crashes the server when a player joins
- In the root @Arma2NET directory, you should have a Arma2Net.Managed.dll file. Does this exist?
- 02:19 ARMA3 Community Issue Tracker Bug #71455 (New): Smooth transition between walk and slow-walk
- When moving forward with the "w" key, you can switch between walking and slow-walking with the "s" key. This is an a...
- 17:53 ARMA3 Community Issue Tracker Bug #71237 (New): Remove Transparency Behind Text To Improve Readability/Usability
- Arma 3 has a new interface and there are a lot of improvements. However, one area that could use some small changes ...
- 06:00 ARMA3 Community Issue Tracker Feature #71230 (New): Add setFlashLightOn for Unit
- There is a isFlashlightOn method that returns true/false depending on if the unit has a flashlight and it's on.
- 05:57 ARMA3 Community Issue Tracker Feature #71229 (New): Add setIRLaser for Unit
- There is a method for checking to see if the IR Laser is on.
- 03:44 Arma2NET Task #66847 (Assigned): Update Wiki With Information On New Asynchronous Features
- AsyncActionAddIn and AsyncFuncAddIn are new in 2.3. It would be great if we had an example regarding their use and/o...
- 17:30 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #52710 (Assigned): Make length limit on all string based methods the same
- In one of the newer betas, the callExtension method string length limit was increased.
Also available in: Atom