- Public Key: Luke
- Registered on: 06/02/2009
- Last connection: 02/16/2013
Reported issues: 17
- 00:31 A.C.E. for OA Feature #70913: Wear Armed Satchel Charge
- Plus, it allows a unit to arm a satchel, move in, and place it more readily and quickly than earlier, especially unde...
- 23:42 A.C.E. for OA Feature #70926 (Rejected): Allow Cellphone Triggers on Satchel Charges
- If the player has a cellphone in their possession, allow them to attach it to a satchel to detonate it similarly to a...
- 23:05 A.C.E. for OA Feature #70919: Prepped Artillery Rounds Explode When Hit
- Considering that they've been prepped for firing and are essentially armed, why shouldn't they? Rounds don't need to ...
- 23:02 A.C.E. for OA Feature #70914: Complete range tables
- The idea behind it is to have the ability to see the minimum and maximum distance for charges as they are... indeed t...
- 20:36 A.C.E. for OA Feature #70919 (Rejected): Prepped Artillery Rounds Explode When Hit
- After an artillery round has been prepped, if it is hit by heavy weapons fire, it explodes as if whatever shell it wa...
- 20:16 A.C.E. for OA Feature #70914 (Rejected): Complete range tables
- Show all ranges for all charges on mortars from maximum elevation to minimum elevation.
- 20:13 A.C.E. for OA Feature #70913 (Rejected): Wear Armed Satchel Charge
- Add ability for individual soldiers to attach armed satchels to themselves. Can attach to anyone if armed by timer. C...
- 10:16 A.C.E. for OA Feature #68814 (Rejected): Cellphone Dialog to not Disable Other User Input
- When using the Cell Phone, rather than have to stop moving to enter in a 10 digit phone number, can there be an abili...
- 10:10 A.C.E. for OA Feature #68813 (Closed): IED Attachment Location
- Attach an IED to the center of the vehicle's bounding box (if it isn't already) to conceal the fact a device has been...
- 10:08 A.C.E. for OA Feature #68811 (New): Arty Rounds and Unarmed Explosives Cook Off
- The idea of having artillery shells, mortar shells, satchel charges or additional IEDs cook off if the vehicle hit is...
Also available in: Atom