- Registered on: 05/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/28/2011
Reported issues: 9
- 10:40 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #1638: Horn not broadcasted mp
- Still present in the current beta 55834, can't update "affected version" though.
- 23:45 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2366 (Closed): No revealing/locking with missiles on turrets
- ok, this one is rather hard to describe, yet this has been a bug since ArmA.
Place an AH1 with you be...
- 15:10 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #2236 (Closed): LAV-25 vs BMP-2 or BMP-2 vs BMP-2 not engaging each other
If you put an LAV-25 and an enemy BMP-2 next to each other,
they will just stand there and won't shoot each ...
- 18:20 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #1915: AI warping - especially at distance.
- Of course it is the same issue, what do you think are we talking about?
- 09:48 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #1915: AI warping - especially at distance.
- can't confirm this either.
we played with 5 players using a 10 mbit cable, everything worked fine.
There is however...
- 09:46 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #1910: execVM on units does not work in MP
- execVM works fine in mp.
I guess you are having problems with locality in MP.
- 22:19 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #1909 (Closed): Hand Signs broadcasted in mp
- _Rephrased by Fireball to match a feature request:_
It would be nice to see hand signs broadcasting in multiplayer...
- 15:39 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #1818 (Closed): HALO: Opening parachute stops movement immediatley
- When opening the parachute in HALO mode, the players movement is immediatley stopped. Thereby you're actually able to...
- 15:35 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #1817: Civilians don't comply with certain commands
- affected version: 1.01 (can't change it anymore)
- 15:35 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #1817 (Expired): Civilians don't comply with certain commands
- Civilians do not comply to certain commands, including but not limited to setBehaviour and setUnitPos.
It looks like...
Also available in: Atom