- Registered on: 01/15/2010
- Last connection: 03/19/2013
Reported issues: 26
- 20:41 Wasteland Survival Sandbox Bug #65066 (In progress): Undefined Variable _weapon
Error Undefined variable in expression: _weapon
File C:\Users\Dean\Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\XXXXXXXXX...
- 19:02 A.C.E. for OA Bug #27028: Hellfire AGM-114K issues with moving vehicles
I am the source of RL data on this one, no more detail than that.
Take it from me that the emulation that...
- 17:23 A.C.E. for OA Feature #24695: Slow Crawl To Not Set Off Tripwires
- This includes when trying to disarm most mines unfortunately
- 16:52 A.C.E. for OA Task #25412: more armed versions of the AH64D-Longbow
- Only Japan runs an Air to Air capability for AH-64D.
All others have tested but not put into service.
- 18:46 A.C.E. for OA Feature #19081: ACE Mines
I think if you place an ACE mine as a player you can later disarm it. I will double check.
The only issu...
- 18:24 A.C.E. for OA Feature #19081: ACE Mines
Thanks for coming back to this one,
ALL mines are dis-armable (if there is such a word), in RL.
It just tak...
- 20:17 A.C.E. for OA Bug #20525: NV Apache
- TADS and PNVS are IR (Thermal Imaging) only. The DTV is black and white only BTW.
MTADS (Arrowhead) was supposed t...
- 00:29 A.C.E. for OA Bug #20317: Crew Served Weapons unable to shoot in depression
- Tested this myself today,
Have no idea what my lads were complaining about, achieved depression to realistic level...
- 23:57 A.C.E. for OA Bug #20317: Crew Served Weapons unable to shoot in depression
- If you set up say a Mk19 or a TOW system on a Hill you are unable to push the weapon down into a depression angle in ...
- 05:15 A.C.E. for OA Bug #20317 (Rejected): Crew Served Weapons unable to shoot in depression
- Not sure if its realistic or not but you cannot shoot with any depression with Crew Served Weapons.
Also available in: Atom