- Registered on: 04/28/2009
- Last connection: 09/24/2014
Reported issues: 58
- 16:16 Server Side Scripting Upgrading to ArmA3
- The workload to port the whole thing into A3 may not be that big, I'll look into getting it done.
In the meantime,...
- 09:13 Server Side Scripting Support #23781: AddWeapon "ACE_Earplugs"
- You are using : ...
- 13:23 CG Animations Bug #19727: Lowering your weapon while walking up steep hill gives temporary speed boost
- I see I've not been precise enough :
when walking slowly up a steep slope, lower your gun (with C key), it triggers ...
- 13:21 CG Animations Bug #19727 (Closed): Lowering your weapon while walking up steep hill gives temporary speed boost
- When you walk up a hill on a steep slope, where you are supposed to be limited to slow walk, you can bypass the speed...
- 13:31 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #15192: Bring back mergeConfig with OK state to use MP.
- Mmmh, I must admit I didn't think about usage of this command in an addon :)
Is there a real benefit in using a merg...
- 12:56 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #15192: Bring back mergeConfig with OK state to use MP.
- Do we need a script command for this functionality? Script can be abused.
Another way could be to enable config stat...
- 10:16 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #15526 (Closed): [PMC] Campaign - Confirmation: Satchel making Barricade disappear when deact...
- In mission Confirmation of PMC Campaign, it is possible to take out Barricades objectives without losing satchel char...
- 16:00 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #15073: Heavy texture blinking and switching of plants and objects (on Chernarus)
- Hardware :
Core 2 E6400
settings to medium, viewdistance 2500, pp to medium, shadow to high
- 15:23 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #15073 (Closed): Heavy texture blinking and switching of plants and objects (on Chernarus)
- Affects : A2 CO
Trees, grass, and sometimes building textures flicker very fast on Chernarus since 1.55 beta and f...
- 08:25 A.C.E. for OA Support #15002: ACE on Linux server
- Quick note on the startup parameter on Linux server :
Avoid the escaping by quoting your mod parameters :
Also available in: Atom