- Registered on: 01/07/2010
- Last connection: 05/25/2011
Reported issues: 27
- 22:15 A.C.E. for OA Feature #11364: Increase Stopping Power for Pistols
- Spyder001 wrote:
> 2 pistol shots in the body armor isn't going to kill anyone.... Kevlar + plates can take anything...
- 19:05 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #13129: Making units able to track another one
- From what I understand about this command/script (I am not "fluent" at all in that domain) it is basically like a uni...
- 13:38 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #13129: Making units able to track another one
- But what about the UAV? Would it be "do-able"? I am not familiar with any "technical" part of the game. Would it be p...
- 09:19 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #13129 (Assigned): Making units able to track another one
- I would really love to see the possibility to make a unit track/follow another one (other than yourself).
- 08:58 A.C.E. for OA Feature #13128 (Rejected): UAV-ULB tracking feature
- Most likely this could be hard but would it possible to make drones follow a designated target?
That could be usef...
- 22:11 A.C.E. for OA Feature #12756: IR lasers for ACE weapons
- In the same taste it would be cool if non-SD CCO versions of the Mk16/17 could get IR lasers too. Great to shoot with...
- 20:15 A.C.E. for OA Bug #11945: G36 range stadia inaccurate
- Or maybe the guy is just a giant... Ok: I am the weakest link!
- 07:52 A.C.E. for OA Bug #11544: Unable to use Glasses, Goggles and earplugs
- jhoson14 wrote:
> After some updates the options to use Earplugs and mask desapeared from the normal menu (scroll Bu...
- 08:25 A.C.E. for OA Bug #11538: Can't use grenades after packing some
- I encountered this bug in the "Domination" map. To get them back I had to pack it all up then unpack it and it works ...
- 18:11 A.C.E. for OA Feature #11525: When shooting with NVGs on -> Turn screen black to simulate closing your eyes
- This is a good point but here are some problem/questions I have:
- will the AI be handicaped by this too?
- will ...
Also available in: Atom