- Registered on: 04/17/2009
- Last connection: 04/29/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 15:40 A.C.E. for OA Feature #19585: Agony state - incapacitation
- kraze wrote:
> Otherwise it will be no different from the incapacitation, just with an animation.
Well the differenc...
- 00:47 A.C.E. for OA Feature #19021: Real aircraft GUN dispersion
- Developers of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 had first-hand data on SU-25T which is probably best source of information. S...
- 10:03 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #10317: Show marker channel
- There could be even information about marker after user hovers mouse cursor over it.
- 09:56 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #10355: New command line parameter: to start in full screen mode
- Not real issue. You can go back to full-screen just trough options. The -window exists to allow you to do that, when ...
- 05:36 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #10200: Fire Station building AI blocked windows
- I remember this being reported but cannot find it. Wasn't this fixed already?
- 00:16 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #10067: Too long modline crashes the game at startup
- Wasn't this system related? AFAIK there was a character limit for these opt commands.
- 21:13 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #10047: Surround Sound flawed on Windows 7 64bit
- I would like to notice, that Windows 7 (and probably Windows Vista) uses many Capture Modes - _DirectSound_, _Windows...
- 15:24 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #10048 (Assigned): Switching sound device.
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 has the two default recording and playback devices - one for general use, and another for...
- 15:14 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #10047 (Expired): Surround Sound flawed on Windows 7 64bit
- When set to the 24bit, the noise is lound and constant. If the speakers are set for 16bit playback, louder samples ar...
Also available in: Atom