- Registered on: 10/12/2009
- Last connection: 06/23/2013
Reported issues: 37
- 01:44 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #22215: "MPRESPAWN" MPeventhandler should execute on all machines
- Is this bug in "MPRespawn" eventhandler fixed?
It seems that it is still executed only localy.
It should be exe...
- 12:40 A.C.E. for OA Bug #67983: ace_sys_vehicledamage still does not work for some vehicles
- Updated first post + added testing mission.
- 12:06 A.C.E. for OA Bug #67983: ace_sys_vehicledamage still does not work for some vehicles
- I have tested more "8 wheeled" vehicles, all seems to be affected (are immortal).
"Tracked" vehicles seems OK ... te...
- 09:39 A.C.E. for OA Bug #67983 (Closed): ace_sys_vehicledamage still does not work for some vehicles
- Some vehicles are still immune to damage.
ACE v1.14rc1, Build 587.
We have tried this with and also without "cook...
- 20:10 Addon Sync 2009 Bug #23112: Player area unviewable
- I can confirm that this is not working anymore on any servers we have tried in last month (and all 10 members of our ...
- 11:37 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #22448: UAV module is broken. All added UAV modules are "renamed" to one name/variable BIS_ua...
- There was some updates/change in latest betas in "init" matters, so i will do more tests till end of this week, and i...
- 11:26 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #25223: Control of UAV is always with server player, even if the team leader has the UAV term...
- Perhaps this is the same issue like here:
I will do some tests till end of week.
- 11:13 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #25604: description.ext: allowedBuilds = [serverBuild-1000,serverBuild+8000];
- There should be also corresponding error message for clients, which does not have allowed build, something like this:...
- 11:09 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #25604 (Assigned): description.ext: allowedBuilds = [serverBuild-1000,serverBuild+8000];
- What we need, when we are creating BETA serves:
*A) allow only clients with certain build.*
This is only case when ...
- 08:14 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #24252: Non-local objects (in MP game) are moving jerky.
- Sorry, I was busy. I will do more tests till end of this week with actual betas.
Also we are planing game at this Sa...
Also available in: Atom