- Registered on: 10/08/2009
- Last connection: 07/07/2013
- Arma 2 Uplink (Manager, Developer, 05/04/2011)
- ArmA Live Statistics (Manager, Developer, 07/11/2011)
- Conflict Arising Studios (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2011)
- Joint Dynamic Assault Mission (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2011)
- SPY Battle Statistics (Manager, Developer, 05/06/2011)
- Take On Java (Tester, 03/08/2012)
Reported issues: 45
- 15:50 ArmA Live Statistics Bug #71371 (Feedback): The stats seem to be inaacurate when it comes to accuracy
- What stats are you seeing, and what were you expecting to see?
- 19:44 A.C.E. for OA Feature #43235: Increase CEP of mortars to real life values for non-APMI shells
- I too feel an increased dispersion would be good, but the "CEP" values found in arbitrary places are not a good measu...
- 14:38 A.C.E. for OA Feature #42764: Smoke shells for mortars
The *M722* Smoke Cartridge is designed for use with the M224 60mm M...
- 13:51 A.C.E. for OA Feature #45617: CCRP Mode for other bomb types
- > But I noticed that only the MK-82 bombs allow you to use CCRP.
> Could this be extended on GBU-12 and especially C...
- 14:38 A.C.E. for OA Support #42634: New artillery system: Targetting and Firing the Gun
- >Documentation is a big problem in ACE especially with new features........
and I'm sooo sick and tired of it...
- 17:48 A.C.E. for OA Feature #40974: Magic aiming stakes for artillery/mortars placed during mission
- >You'll end up having an even larger gap.
No you won't - I specified a gap that will not exceed 40 mils in the worst...
- 02:26 A.C.E. for OA Bug #34488: Wrong Reset on all ACE Mortar Sights
- Susag wrote:
> The 0400mils is for it to be aligned with the aiming posts. Do you not know how to properly use it?
- 17:54 A.C.E. for OA Bug #40708: Mortar Rounds do not Change Angle in Midair, Leading to Mortar Rounds Bouncing (M224)
- >And the proximity fuze is yes based on what's in front of the round. because the round isn't facing the ground, it's...
- 17:37 A.C.E. for OA Feature #40974: Magic aiming stakes for artillery/mortars placed during mission
- rocko wrote:
> hardcore mortaring,
That's what I'd call the system as is.
Adding this will be a very small incre...
- 17:29 A.C.E. for OA Feature #25433: Add Mk-19/AGS30 as artillery weapons
- Susag wrote:
> Firing at T-E elevation 0 with different zeroing will actually fire it at a higher angle, so I'm just...
Also available in: Atom