- Registered on: 09/04/2011
- Last connection: 05/27/2012
Reported issues: 9
- 12:43 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32198: Save dropped backpacks
- Mikhail wrote:
> I can predict that if backpacks will be implemented this way, then rocket will have to make them as ...
- 02:46 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32198 (New): Save dropped backpacks
- If backpacks could act as mini-tents, I would use them to stash my valuable loot, and operate without one, advertisin...
- 16:58 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32104: 8 hour Respawn Timer
- I think this should be tried out, as you say. I think the length might be wrong though. If I play tonight and die, ...
- 21:55 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32067 (New): Enable voting on DevHeaven issues
- Is there a reason we can't vote on issues? It would at least help clean up duplicate issues, suggestions out of scop...
- 18:43 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32053: "Trust" system to help promote co-op game play
- I like this as a more subtle alternative to distinguish murders vs "bandit kills", rather than the current model syst...
- 14:34 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32020: Important backpack/inventory choices
- This would come with an attendant decrease in noise when moving without a backpack.
- 14:33 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32022 (New): More visible smoke from fire
- Smoke from fires should rise higher and be more visible from a distance, making fires more risky and something you wa...
- 14:31 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32021 (New): Realistic car wreck loot spawns
- Cars wrecks should spawn some items - road flares or chemlights (which should otherwise be a lot more rare), spare ca...
- 14:31 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32020 (New): Important backpack/inventory choices
- Adding a penalty (slower movement, more loudness) to having super bags-of-holding (large backpacks) should help disco...
- 14:28 DayZ - Zombie RPG Survival Feature #32018 (New): Some processes should take longer
- Repairing, eating, blood transfusions, cooking, and other processes like this should take more realistic lengths of t...
Also available in: Atom