- Registered on: 06/30/2011
- Last connection: 05/06/2012
Reported issues: 16
- 15:48 A.C.E. for OA Feature #30619: ACOG overlaps HUD
- 15:47 A.C.E. for OA Feature #30619 (Assigned): ACOG overlaps HUD
- 23:04 Insurgency Task #25269: ACE: Wounds On/Off
- my two cents..
publicVariable on global ace vars is excessive, as init.sqf is executed no-matter-what, on both clien...
- 22:10 Insurgency Feature #20174: Different loadouts for Opfor AI units
- regarding variety of opfor weapons without changing classes..
ace deps are ace_sks and ace_g3a3.
somewhere like ini...
- 20:12 Insurgency Feature #27502: Civilian casualties penalty
- indeed, this feature should be switchable in params and disabled by default, so server admins wont wonder where all t...
- 19:20 A.C.E. for OA Bug #27984: Wounds: Broken Anims
- Can confirm, saw it many times on actual 1.13
- 19:46 Insurgency Feature #27502 (Assigned): Civilian casualties penalty
- 22:47 A.C.E. for OA Bug #23039 (Closed): interaction menus available while dead and waiting to respawn
- so you can perform actions that usually dead people wont do - such as placing satchels, put/pull someone from vehicle...
- 05:22 A.C.E. for OA Feature #22074 (Closed): INS and GUE engineers
- Please consider to add engineers with OA's repair ability in CfgVehicles (engineer = 1) to theese sides.
- 22:40 A.C.E. for OA Bug #21903 (Closed): Map tools wrong behaviour
1. Take ace_map_tools.
2. Open map, close map. (btw the ruler shows in gigantic proportions and wont scale on ...
Also available in: Atom