- Registered on: 08/06/2009
- Last connection: 04/10/2015
Reported issues: 39
- 11:09 ARMA3 Community Issue Tracker Bug #72805 (New): overviewPicture not loaded in mission selection screen on dedicated server
- The overview image defined in the description.ext with the value "overviewPicture" is not loaded in the mission selec...
- 18:06 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #18673: - ArmA2 v1.09 Standing Dead AIs in MP.
- This "standing dead" thing has been around since ever, even with A2 addons only. If I remember correctly we saw it in...
- 09:31 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #17756: "Join" command fails if used soon after mission start on dedi server.
- For me, it works each time when hitting the trigger as fast as I can.
- 18:33 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #16607: Disembark command by group leader shouldn't force out human players
- Fireball wrote:
> Note, that this only happens when your group leader is AI and local to you, i.e. it was spawned on ...
- 20:49 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #16607 (Assigned): Disembark command by group leader shouldn't force out human players
- If you are playing a MP mission and are in a vehicle. Your human group leader uses the in-game command and orders to ...
- 08:43 squint Bug #13725 (Resolved): Couple of Null Exceptions
- Version 109.
Started, updated, drag dropped an SQF. Read the front page about the changes. Clicked on the file I h...
- 15:44 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Feature #4985: Support for boolean MP parameters
- Never said it wasn't easy to work around.
I just might be weird, because I would like the values to be what I define...
- 13:49 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #5217: Missing error message on: Undefined boolean breaks trigger with multiple condition
- No change.
- 13:46 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #6255: Scripted type waypoint does not support SQF
- Still assumes all files are written with SQS.
- 19:13 ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker Bug #12828 (Closed): AI Artillery Gun shoots high when trying direct fire
- Couldn't figure out why it thinks it can't aim lower.
No difference with or without Arty module.
Here's demo vi...
Also available in: Atom