Warfare - Benny Edition¶
- In order to decrease or increase the player slots, there is a few steps to do:
- In the editor, remove or add slots with the corresponding name (WestSlot17 after WestSlot16), note that the slots shall always be the same on each side (WestSlot17 & EastSlot17 = OK, WestSlot17 & EastSlot 20 = NOT OK).
- in initJIPCompatible.sqf, add or remove the slots that you've added previously in eastTeams / westTeams and in eastSlotNames / westSlotNames.
- in Rsc\Header.hpp, edit the maximum amount of players possible in maxPlayers.
- In order to change the mission name:
- In mission.sqm, change briefingName
- In version.sqf change WF_MISSIONNAME
- In order to change the mission content:
- In version.sqf comment out VANILLA and comment in ARROWHEAD to play over Vanilla mode or comment out ARROWHEAD and comment in VANILLA to play over Arrowhead mode.
- In order to run the mission in debug mode:
- In version.sqf comment out WF_DEBUG and reload the mission, you'll be able to teleport over the map and you'll be in god mode.
- Artillery can only be used with your own squad members, you have to assign your squad members as gunner of the desired artillery vehicle, Artillery can be called in Options >> Commanding Menu >> Special Menu. Your team need a Command Center in order to be able to use the artillery calls, the artillery can be disabled in the parameters.
- The build menu is available to all players on different levels, while the commander can use both the repair truck and the HeadQuarters menu, the other players can only use the repair truck. The build menu has several hotkeys like:
- Ctrl + L = Preview last defense built.
- Ctrl + M = Toggle on/off the Defense Auto-manning feature.
- Ctrl + K = (Commander Only) Sell defenses.
- Players and AI Leaders can both purchase units at different factories, by default, you have to be near a factory in order to use it, the Command Center will extend the purchase range, units can be queued but keep in mind that if the factory is destroyed then the units queu will be canceled.
- The commander has the key role of the team, he's the one who build the base and lead the army, he can give different orders/tasks, set the AI Buy types or their respawn location, sell buildings, from Options >> Commanding Menu >> Team Orders. A commander is automatically elected at the beginning of the round, you can also vote for another one at any time via Options >> Commander Vote. The commander need to upgrade different technologies from the Tech Tree to unlock some new vehicles or features (Options >> Commanding Menu >> Upgrade Menu).
- The Gear Menu is used to equip yourself or your AI's, it's possible to save/load custom templates. This menu has several hotkeys like:
- Ctrl + A = Swap to the 'All' Filter.
- Ctrl + T = Swap to the 'Template' Filter.
- Ctrl + P = Swap to the 'Primary' Filter.
- Ctrl + S = Swap to the 'Sidearm' Filter.
- Ctrl + L = Swap to the 'Secondary' Filter.
- Ctrl + P = Swap to the 'Misc' Filter.
- The repair truck is used to perform re-supply operation over the team, it can be used to repair owned or non-owned vehicle, it behave like a service point which allows Repair/Rearm/Refuel/Heal via the menu (Options >> Commanding Menu >> Support Menu), whenever a repair or another option is performed, you need to wait a few moments before being able to use the same action again. The repair truck can be used to Repair the Mobile HQ aswell.
- It's possible to respawn at different locations:
- Base Respawn: By default, it's possible to respawn at every base buildings (Note that you can't respawn at HQ if it's destroyed).
- Camp Respawn: Whenever a camp is captured in a town, you can select to respawn there, you won't be able to respawn there if the town is enemy and if one of those enemy is near this camp.
- MASH Respawn: The Officer (Slot 11) can deploy a MASH in order to create a respawn point, the team members will be able to respawn there as long as they've died nearby.
- Mobile Respawn: Mobile respawn can either be ambulances or others vehicles, it's possible to respawn there as long as it's alive.
- AI: Group Size (AI Teams)
Define how many units will AI Teams Leader be able to have in their squads.
- AI: Group Size (Player)
Define how many units will Players be able to have in their squads.
- AI: Keep units on JIP
Decide whether units shall be kept over Join in Progress or not.
- AI: Teams
Decide whether AI Teams Leader shall be operational or not.
- Artillery: Calls
Decide whether Artillery Calls (Special Menu) is enabled or not.
- Artillery: Interface
Decide whether Artillery Interface is enabled on Artillery units or not.
- Artillery: Range
Define the Artillery firing range.
- Base: AI Commander
Decide whether AI Commander shall be enabled or not.
- Base: Allies
Decide whether Allies base shall be spawned at start or not.
- Base: Anti-Air Radar
Decide whether Anti-air radar shall be enabled or not, this will spot enemy air units above x meters.
- Base: Areas Limit
Decide whether bases shall be restricted to x areas or not.
- Base: Areas Limit Max.
Define the amount of possible base areas.
- Base: Auto Defenses
Decide whether defenses shall be automatically manned in range of a barrack or not.
- Base: Buildings Limit
Define the maximum buildings limit per type (Service Points = Limit * 2).
- Base: HQ Deployment Cost
Define the HQ Deployment cost.
- Base: Start Near towns
Decide whether East or West shall use spawn points near towns (spawn points further than 2km of a town range won't be used).
- Base: Starting Distance
Define the minimal distance between East and West spawn points.
- Base: Starting Locations
Define a special spawn scenario (West north | East south...).
- Economy: Income System
Decide whether the income shall be full or half.
- Economy: Starting Funds
Define the starting funds.
- Economy: Starting Supply
Define the starting supply.
- Economy: Supply System
Decide whether the game shall be using Supply Trucks or a Time-based supply system.
- Environment: Fast Time
Decide whether the game shall be running fast or not (Day-Night cycle within 4 hours).
- Environment: Time of Day
Define the starting Time of Day.
- Environment: Weather
Decide whether weather shall be enabled or not.
- Gameplay: Airport Hangars
Decide whether Airport hangars shall be available or not.
- Gameplay: Balancing
Decide whether the game shall use a balance system or not.
- Gameplay: Bodies deletion Delay
Define the amount of time required to delete an object (units/vehicles) after it's death.
- Gameplay: Empty Vehicles Lifespan
Define the amount of time that a vehicle can remain alive before being destroyed.
- Gameplay: Fast Travel
Decide whether fast travel from town/base to town/base shall be available or not.
- Gameplay: Friendly Fire (Buildings)
Decide whether base buildings shall be sensitive to friendly fire or not.
- Gameplay: Grass Distance
Define the Maximum Grass clutter distance.
- Gameplay: Kick Teamswappers
Decide whether teamswappers shall be kicked or not.
- Gameplay: Limited Boundaries
Decide whether the players can go outside of the map borders or not.
- Gameplay: Show Player UID
Decide whether player UID shall be shown upon Teamswap / Base Teamkills.
- Gameplay: Spacebar Scanning
Decide whether spacebar identification shall be available or not.
- Gameplay: Track AI on Map
Decide whether AI purchased units shall be displayed on map (Beside your owns).
- Gameplay: Track Players on Map
Decide whether AI Team leaders or Players shall be displayed on map.
- Gameplay: Upgrades
Decide whether upgrades shall be enabled or not.
- Gameplay: Victory Condition
Define the victory condition (Assassination = HQ Killed / All Towns, Annihilation = Total destruction, Supremacy = All factories destroyed / All Towns).
- Gameplay: View Distance
Define the maximum player view distance.
- Module: High Command
Decide whether High Command module shall be available or not for commanders.
- Module: ICBM
Decide whether Nuke shall be available or not.
- Module: Injury System (ISIS)
Decide whether the Injury System shall be available or not.
- Module: Volumetric Clouds
Decide whether the Volumetric clouds shall be available or not.
- Respawn: Camps
Decide whether camp respawn shall be eanbled or not.
- Respawn: Camps Rule
Decide if someone is able to respawn after being killed near a camp while an enemy was near or not.
- Respawn: Delay
Define the respawn delay.
- Respawn: Gear Remains
Decide whether the player shall keep it's loadout after respawning or not.
- Respawn: MASH
Decide whether MASH Respawn / Deployment shall be available.
- Respawn: Mobile
Decide whether mobile respawn shall be enabled or not (Ambulance).
- Respawn: Towns Range
Define the range needed to respawn in a friendly town.
- Restriction: Advanced Aircraft
Decide whether Advanced aircraft shall be enabled or not.
- Restriction: Camp Gear
Decide whether some gear shall be restricted or not in camps.
- Restriction: Kamov
Decide whether Kamov shall be available or not.
- Towns: Amount
Define the towns amount.
- Towns: Assault Teams
Decide whether Assault Teams shall be enabled or not (They'll attack both east and west bases, they spawn in resistance towns).
- Towns: Assault Teams Max.
Define the maximum amount of Assault Teams to be spawned.
- Towns: Occupation
Decide whether east or west town shall be defended or not.
- Towns: Occupation Difficulty
Define the difficulty of the occupation forces spawned in towns (Also affect the amount).
- Towns: Occupation Reinforcements
Decide whether occupied towns shall be reinforced or not.
- Towns: Patrols
Decide whether resistance patrols shall be spawned or not (patrols will spawn in resistance towns and patrol from town to town).
- Towns: Patrols Max.
Define the maximum amount of resistance patrols.
- Towns: Protection Range
Define the range in which HQ cannot be deployed from the depot.
- Towns: Purchase Militia
Decide whether Militia units shall be available to purchase in depots or not.
- Towns: Resistance
Define whether resistance shall be available in towns or not.
- Towns: Resistance Difficulty
Define the difficulty of the resistance forces spawned in towns (Also affect the amount).
- Towns: Resistance Reinforcements
Decide whether resistance towns shall be reinforced or not.
- Towns: Starting Mode
Define the town starting mode, it can either be normal, splitted or nearby.