7 Use (as team)¶
1. Create three folders into your FTP server, named "missions", "profiles", and "pbos". see
2. Into Help menu, select Generate ftp auto-config. see
3. Fill in the informations then select Generate. Select destination folder.
4. A "auto-config.zip" file is created. It contains encrypted information about FTP server connection. see
5. Distribute auto-config.zip to team members. They must import it at there first connection to server using Import into connection interface see . The auto-config file can now be deleted.