All issues and problems has been fixed, all the still existing ones are unfix-able due to the engine limitation and other problems I have no account in. JSRS will officially stop working on ArmA 2 from now on!
You can find all important informations and the download links in the forum thread:
Thanks a lot,
The JSRS Beta is over, most errors and issues are fixed, some small will be soon. There will be one last test of the final (RC) version soon. Then, if no other errors (heavy errors) appear, we are good to go.
JSRS 1.5 beta (1 comment)
After a long journey of testing this mod we discovered a lot of trouble and config issues we had to fix over the last few weeks. Currently only a few errors are left, so the final beta test will arrive maybe this weekend.
When this next version will work fine without any shown errors or issues, we go straight to a full RC release since we dont want to make a public beta (the stress is just to big for me, I'm tired but we need to get this done).
The work is done. Some small fixes and its going up on the server.
The goal is to use only one patch instead of three or four single ones. The new patch will be big and for 1.4.2 Hotfix Users, there will be no difference. Just the script has been fixed.
The main changelog:
• Changed: Volume of all radomly played SFX sounds
• Changed: Increased olume of some stereo environment sounds
• Changed: Reworked all distance weapon sounds for more life like sounding
• Changed: Increased distance for distance weapon sounds
• Changed: Reworked the sounds of passing or moving through brunches
• Changed: Increased distance for distance helicopter sounds
• Changed: Deleted annoying dog and chicken sounds
Its still WIP so it will be released early January!
JSRS Update 1.4.1 released.
The main things:
• Changed: Signatures and key are updated to version 2 for more safety of cheaters
• Changed: Range and distance of script command (will fade in after 100 meters now)
• Changed: Reworked most configs for more sound range of normal weapon sounds (fading out after 400,
• Added: SMAW added to the NLAW config
• Added: MAAWS added to the NLAW config
• Changed: Reworked the GAU12 sounds to get rid of burst sounds
• Changed: Reduced distance of far-crack sounds
As we have a problem with the script anyways at the moment, i will not included the increase of volume for distant sounds.
We updated the ReadMe with all important informations!
For any trouble or bugs, please visit the DevHeaven JSRS Project! Does not afford tickets if it is not really a problem, which influenced the flow of the game! Things like Volume differences are no bugs nor problems!
*Changed: Range and distance of script command (will fade in after 100 meters now)
*Changed: Reworked most Configs for more soundrange of normal weapon sounds (fading out after 400, 450 meters)
*Added: SMAW added to the NLAW Config
*Added: MAAWS added to the NLAW config
*Changed: Reworkd the GAU12 sounds to get rid of burst sounds
*Changed: Reduced distance of far-crack sounds
Also available in: Atom