From 03/03/2011 to 03/30/2011
- 23:20 Feature #18297: A-10 Attack Time
- We do like being able to jump in the A-10 and attack targets. It's part of the fun. An AI airstrike would probably be...
- 23:16 Feature #18299: Shapur/Chernarus/Utes version
- That would work well I think.
Also, probably one of the reasons for putting the caches inside buildings in the fir...
- 22:58 Feature #18567: Pick Base Spawn Location Start
- Maybe, maybe not.
- 22:57 Feature #18299: Shapur/Chernarus/Utes version
- Shapur might work.
I think there are still not many buildings you can enter, mostly factory complexes with large h...
- 22:51 Feature #18297 (Feedback): A-10 Attack Time
- 22:50 Feature #18297: A-10 Attack Time
- I might edit out the classic A-10 "hop in" system, if I can do the airstrike order thingy.
- 22:48 Feature #18602 (Closed): IED Bombers
- Implement IED traps and defusing using
- 22:33 Feature #18103 (Feedback): Medic bonus system
- While I liked the idea somehow first, the score is really secondary in this game, isn't it? Any more votes for it?
- 22:31 Bug #16948 (Rejected): OPFOR AI in BLUFOR vehicle cannot be controlled
- Well, it's maybe a bug, but I say it's rather a missing feature - there is no official system to "capture" BLUFOR veh...
- 22:28 Bug #17125 (Rejected): Pilot disembarks and runs home
- It happens very seldom...some racing condition. Also, remote-controlled chopper will be removed soon. Wontfix.
- 22:26 Task #18154 (Closed): Reorganize repo with submodules
- 22:26 Feature #18567 (Assigned): Pick Base Spawn Location Start
- I could chose a random location around the position where the first joiner clicks. Not sure if it will be a "nice" im...
- 22:22 Feature #18566 (Assigned): Call in A-10 Airstrike
- 22:21 Feature #18530 (Rejected): OPFOR Infiltrators / Captured BLUFOR resources
- It sounds like fun, but it's not doable or viable. You'd have to replace the player while he's playing in order to si...
- 22:15 Support #18539: Fallujah requires plr_mana?
- 22:14 Support #18539 (Closed): Fallujah requires plr_mana?
- Fixed, it was a batch PBOing error by me. Current files in the File section should be corrected.
- 20:26 Feature #18567 (Feedback): Pick Base Spawn Location Start
- The idea is to choose the start location of the base when the mission starts,
as some times the location when the m...
- 20:24 Feature #18566 (Closed): Call in A-10 Airstrike
- An idea instead of a remote A-10 with a time limit, have an A-10 with choice of ordenance, like CBUs,and laser guided...
- 06:01 Revision 490bf0c6: BAF flag marker for baf versions
- 18:00 Support #18539: Fallujah requires plr_mana?
- I just checked the mission.sqm and don't see any plr_mana references but here's what I'm seeing from the pbo:
- 17:53 Support #18539 (Closed): Fallujah requires plr_mana?
- I just downloaded the .76 versions and while testing found that the .76 version of Fallujah requires the plr_mana isl...
- 04:42 Feature #18530 (Rejected): OPFOR Infiltrators / Captured BLUFOR resources
- Last night as I was sneaking up behind a sniper team (AEF Lokyi and MANZ for the record ;) a few devious OPFOR ideas ...
- 01:07 Feature #18216 (Closed): Mission parameter for mobile HQ redeployment timer
- 01:07 Bug #18081 (Closed): OPFOR spawns in middle of nowhere
- 01:07 Feature #18105 (Closed): Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- 01:07 Feature #18079 (Closed): Sniper crates
- 01:07 Bug #18080 (Closed): Error when starting without TL
- 01:07 Feature #17346 (Closed): Option for empty helicopter instead of RC'ed one
- 01:07 Feature #16946 (Closed): Provide NVG to certain OPFOR units
- 01:07 Feature #17826 (Closed): Units camo
- 01:07 Bug #17964 (Closed): Too many players in OPFOR prevents all OPFOR players from spawning
- 01:07 Feature #16944 (Closed): Change teleporting for OPFOR
- 01:06 Feature #18105: Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- Ctrl-Tab does invoke the grass settings dialog now.
- 00:50 Revision 6de60323: Roll forward version number to 0.76
- 00:34 Revision b010ec30: Adjusted reset-common.sh script
- 00:33 Feature #17826 (Resolved): Units camo
- Applied in changeset commit:03b0a8b43627a03d7ef4df7bc40ff54f17a6fd17.
- 00:33 Revision 03b0a8b4: BAF defines re-design, add MTP camo for Zargabad BAF; fixes #17826
- 07:09 Feature #18249 (Assigned): Lock down option
- 07:08 Feature #16946 (Resolved): Provide NVG to certain OPFOR units
- Applied in changeset commit:9319f6509ce0f22a1f5e0ad1f47334447465d048.
- 07:03 Feature #17826 (Assigned): Units camo
- 06:58 Feature #18079 (Resolved): Sniper crates
- Applied in changeset commit:95daccca61f7b199238e329a89a5d47d488b3451.
- 22:21 Revision eddc9de9: Lingor und Mana Island fixes
- 14:51 Feature #18299: Shapur/Chernarus/Utes version
- That's true, entering the buildings might not be an option for a lot of those maps. Does the mod need buildings for e...
- 19:00 Revision 0da4b3e9: Use regular medic model instead of Special Forces (merge from ace)
- 17:48 Bug #18081 (Resolved): OPFOR spawns in middle of nowhere
- Fixed collaterally along base protection.
- 17:28 Bug #17964 (Resolved): Too many players in OPFOR prevents all OPFOR players from spawning
- Applied in changeset commit:c191de7e01c6c81865cf88e8ebdf11edcf0aa1a0.
- 17:28 Revision c191de7e: New OPFOR:BLUFOR ratio system; fixes #17964
- 12:02 Bug #17964: Too many players in OPFOR prevents all OPFOR players from spawning
- What I did now, is to limit it to slot #N depending on the 1:4 ratio of OPFOR:BLUFOR players; i.e. if you have 1-4 BL...
- 11:40 Bug #18081: OPFOR spawns in middle of nowhere
- 10:42 Feature #18107 (Assigned): 30 secs OPFOR respawn delay
- 10:39 Feature #18107: 30 secs OPFOR respawn delay
- Swedge wrote:
> I don't really have any objection to an Opfor 30 wait delay after dying though. That's OK with me.
- 03:13 Feature #18249: Lock down option
- Fireball wrote:
> What's that good for?
> Instead of server admin, team leader of a squad would make sense too?
- 02:46 Feature #18299 (Feedback): Shapur/Chernarus/Utes version
- How do you suggest to handle the fact, that you cannot enter 90% of the buildings in Chernarus and Utes?
For the r...
- 02:45 Feature #18297 (Assigned): A-10 Attack Time
- 02:44 Feature #18249 (Feedback): Lock down option
- What's that good for?
Instead of server admin, team leader of a squad would make sense too?
How should it work?...
- 02:34 Bug #18080 (Resolved): Error when starting without TL
- Applied in changeset commit:83164e44c199604448200397e8252793236d9203.
- 14:07 Feature #18299 (Feedback): Shapur/Chernarus/Utes version
- It'd be great to have a Chernarus and Utes versions of the mod. We love Insurgency, but there are times when my group...
- 13:58 Feature #18297 (Closed): A-10 Attack Time
- Paramater that allows an adjustment to the time alloted for using the A-10.
- 18:28 Feature #17826: Units camo
- Well being in the forces and being issued MTP for my deployments to Afghanistan (in the desert lol) I would love the ...
- 18:20 Feature #17826: Units camo
- Well, to give them a different camo than Desert while they're going about in the desert doesn't make much sense, does...
- 07:32 Revision 0d541c1b: Revised base protection, added param; refs #16944
- 07:17 Feature #16944 (Resolved): Change teleporting for OPFOR
- Applied in changeset commit:35a5a7298667deebc1f24a997b150b0151878f1d.
- 07:44 Feature #18104: Add Civilians
- Yes use MSO script for this. ;)
Get Wolfy's permission and there you go.
He is just completing it (making buses w...
- 18:57 Feature #18105: Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- Fireball wrote:
> I think we won't make it so you can disable it entirely, but reduce/increase intensity.
Ok -i j...
- 16:25 Feature #18249: Lock down option
- 16:10 Feature #18249 (Closed): Lock down option
- I would really like to see a lock down option, like the one that´s on Domination.
Where the server admin can just ...
- 01:14 Feature #18216: Mission parameter for mobile HQ redeployment timer
- Done, needs ACE branch commit.
- 22:59 Revision 16954630: Matching mission param formatting to ace branch
- 22:32 Revision 47ec633f: Added grasslayer option, refs #18105
- Changes CTRL+TAB keypress opens "Insurgency Options" menu in ACE version
Changed BAF define to __BAF__ to distinguish...
- 20:15 Revision b6c7e4ca: Merge branch 'ace' of firstname.lastname@example.org:insurgency into ace
- 20:14 Revision edef55d1: Fixed Mana UberPowered vehicles
- 20:14 Revision b9bd2ef2: Simplified paramsArray -> globalVar definitions (merge from ace)
- 19:53 Revision 51604231: Fitted reset script
- 19:52 Revision 3fe43889: New reset script
- 19:44 Revision 2055cd82: Simplified paramsArray -> globalVar definitions
- 19:18 Revision 7db458d6: New reset scripts per branch
- 19:18 Revision c418c949: Fixed path to new script location, refs #18154
- 14:41 Feature #18105 (Resolved): Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- 14:18 Revision eeebd4b3: Grasslayer Option + MHQ deploy time option, refs #18105, refs #18216
- 12:31 Feature #17346 (Resolved): Option for empty helicopter instead of RC'ed one
- Applied in changeset commit:ae52846a50ed07dae1f3516eb173278b09fa5c75.
- 12:30 Revision ae52846a: Optional empty helicopter; fixes #17346
- 12:13 Feature #18216 (In progress): Mission parameter for mobile HQ redeployment timer
- Code available and working, just needs some final word.
- 02:59 Revision c25f255a: Use regular medic model instead of Special Forces
- 02:41 Feature #18216 (Closed): Mission parameter for mobile HQ redeployment timer
- Just thinking out loud.
Related to some discussions at
- 22:13 Feature #18105: Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- I think we won't make it so you can disable it entirely, but reduce/increase intensity.
- 21:55 Task #17380 (Assigned): ACE: Implement ACE port
- 20:35 Rocko joined project Insurgency
- I'm happy to announce that Rocko, Team Leader in the ACE Project, offered me to help out in project Insurgency.
- 11:45 Revision e9c3da31: Moved map-specific definitions into top-level defines.sqf
- 23:16 Revision ad518e29: Accommodate 'common' submodule structure
- 07:13 Task #18154: Reorganize repo with submodules
- Ok, it is now enabled and found here:
- 07:08 Task #18154: Reorganize repo with submodules
- Reorganization now complete, only web repo needs to be verified (I think the insurgency-common web repo isn't enabled...
- 07:06 Task #18154 (Closed): Reorganize repo with submodules
- New repo layout:
<all files common to all maps>
- 07:00 Feature #18107 (Feedback): 30 secs OPFOR respawn delay
- I don't play OPFOR much, since I look at it as a Co-Op mission primarily and the OPFOR feature is the cream on top, t...
- 06:57 Feature #18105 (Assigned): Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- 06:57 Feature #18104 (Assigned): Add Civilians
- 06:53 Revision 59b80c70: Modified submodule remotes
- 23:30 Revision a74d6347: Add remote submodule common
- 23:04 Revision 823405c1: Remove local submodules
- 07:58 Feature #18104: Add Civilians
- upvoted - awesome idea.
- 07:57 Feature #17427: OPFOR win condition(s)
- Fireball, the limited lives idea sounds great, would really add pressure to Blufor. But not sure about them only losi...
- 07:37 Feature #18079: Sniper crates
- Opfor +needs+ nvgs for game-balancing reasons. To justify this, simply state in the briefing that Iran has been smugg...
- 23:24 Revision 3fcc1a9e: remove redundant files
- 23:24 Revision 2ca8a1e0: Submodule common
- 22:12 Feature #18105: Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- He he -yeah with the target version-just getting the hang of this site! :)
- 16:42 Support #18115: Strange bugs, is someone hacking?
- Thank you so much for the fast response. No need to apologize, you've told me everything I need to know! Cheers.
- 15:56 Feature #17826: Units camo
- BAF unit camo are Woodland, Desert and MTP.
- 15:53 Feature #17826: Units camo
- MTP is in BAF just go to the Editor - blufor - BAF - Men - Rifleman = MTP yay
- 07:27 Task #17731 (Closed): Create definitions for existing Insurgency maps/missions
- 07:26 Feature #18104: Add Civilians
- Good idea, I've already got an offer to implement Wolffy.au's ambient civillians. Thanks for the ticket with all the ...
- 07:25 Feature #18105: Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- Please add feature ticket as such and don't touch the target version - that's my call.
- 07:24 Support #18115 (Rejected): Strange bugs, is someone hacking?
- Sorry, rejecting, it's got nothing to do with Insurgency.
- 07:23 Support #18115 (Closed): Strange bugs, is someone hacking?
- 07:23 Support #18115 (Resolved): Strange bugs, is someone hacking?
- Indeed a genuine case of hacking. There are no empty vehicles spawned in that mission - there are some tanks though (...
- 07:18 Feature #18103 (Assigned): Medic bonus system
- Good idea.
- 04:44 Support #18115 (Rejected): Strange bugs, is someone hacking?
- This probably isn't the right place to ask, but I have quite a problem on my hands.
Yesterday my squad and I were ...
- 22:55 Revision e40482ce: Restructure to submodule layout
- 21:47 Feature #18107: 30 secs OPFOR respawn delay
- I appreciate the point but I'd probably disagree with this for a number of reasons.
The advantages of Opfor and Bl...
- 15:54 Feature #18107 (Closed): 30 secs OPFOR respawn delay
- I don´t think human players playing for OPFOR should be able to switch between AI units however they please.
- 22:17 Feature #18105 (Closed): Grass Option (Ctrl-Tab)
- Implement a grass option to turn grass off/on etc.
- 21:47 Feature #18104 (Closed): Add Civilians
- Spawn random civilians into objective areas to more realistically simulate real-life counter-Insurgency challenges.
- 21:23 Bug #17964: Too many players in OPFOR prevents all OPFOR players from spawning
- You can also have a balanced game with 1 Opfor and 4 Blufor. A new player will jump into Opfor, who doesn't know abou...
- 21:18 Feature #17826: Units camo
- May be too hard but up to you Fireball.
MTP is Multi Terrain Pattern that the UK started using in March 2010. BAF se...
- 21:07 Feature #18079: Sniper crates
- I'm cool with occasional Opfor sniper rifle and NVGs.
If that gear goes in the ammo caches that Blufor is trying t...
- 20:27 Feature #18103 (Rejected): Medic bonus system
- Medics score points for healing, reviving.
- 03:02 Task #17731 (Resolved): Create definitions for existing Insurgency maps/missions
- 03:00 Bug #18081 (Closed): OPFOR spawns in middle of nowhere
- Since 0.75 OPFOR players starting the game without BLUFOR joining first, start in the middle of nowhere with the hint...
- 02:56 Revision 00b944db: Fallujah map files
- 02:46 Revision 2227dd2b: Moved GUNROOFPOSITIONS to mapping.sqf
- 02:46 Revision e00ab02b: Revised data gathering function(s)
- 02:43 Revision 02219adf: Optimize load times for large maps with many houses (mainly for host servers)
- 02:42 Revision b17f0e8d: Replace isDead macro with a function (debugging issue)
- 02:27 Bug #17730 (Closed): Vehicles do not move up to the re-deployed HQ unless destroyed
- 02:27 Bug #17533 (Closed): Modify amount of configurable AI number
- 02:27 Bug #17732 (Closed): HQ not re-deploying properly on Lingor
- 02:27 Feature #17352 (Closed): Change number of Blufor units required to clear a square, from 2 to 1
- 02:27 Bug #17381 (Closed): MHQ bouncing when mobilized
- 02:27 Bug #17353 (Closed): Loadout weapon ammunition limits to first type of ammunition listed
- 02:27 Feature #17360 (Closed): Improve Briefing
- 02:27 Task #16886 (Closed): Remove island/map specific code from shared-code files
- 02:27 Feature #17351 (Closed): Change Enable Insurgency Markers default parameter to false, or remove e...
- 02:24 Bug #18080 (Closed): Error when starting without TL
- 03:06:02 Error in expression <Hitman111>
03:06:02 Error position: <Hitman111>
03:06:02 Error Undefined variable...
- 02:20 Feature #18079 (Closed): Sniper crates
- A wish has been uttered that OPFOR would get crates with sniper weapons/ammo.
My idea was to fit the weapons/ammo ...
- 02:19 Feature #17826 (Feedback): Units camo
- Can I get different tickets for different suggestions or bugs? No bundles please.
Sorry for my question about the ...
- 02:16 Feature #17427 (Feedback): OPFOR win condition(s)
- Mandrake, good start, but it's too generic.
What I could do, is to make BLUFOR lives limit (e.g. 50) a default. Th...
- 02:13 Bug #17964 (Assigned): Too many players in OPFOR prevents all OPFOR players from spawning
- Got it, didn't think of that.
Also available in: Atom