From 01/08/2011 to 02/04/2011
- 07:07 Bug #17126 (Closed): Group assignment during unconsciousness fluctuating
- 07:07 Bug #16947 (Closed): function canSee flawed
- 07:07 Bug #17138 (Closed): Heli script error
- 07:07 Bug #16896 (Closed): Vehicle service point non-functional
- 07:07 Feature #16945 (Closed): Allow vehicles to persist after capture by OPFOR
- 07:07 Task #16883 (Closed): Clean up server-side scripts
- 07:07 Bug #16895 (Closed): Fix KRON UPS bug
- 07:07 Bug #16887 (Closed): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- 07:03 Revision b33f3abb: Finish for 0.74
- 00:41 Bug #17126 (Resolved): Group assignment during unconsciousness fluctuating
- 00:40 Revision 6a2f571b: Fix for group flickering while unconscious
- 21:56 Bug #17125 (Feedback): Pilot disembarks and runs home
- Needs to be reproed again first...maybe fixed anyway.
- 21:54 Bug #16896 (Resolved): Vehicle service point non-functional
- An FSM is now taking care of vehicle serviceing.
- 21:50 Revision 1a6862d5: Service point FSM
- 21:48 Revision 5757d3b9: Cosmetics and misc bugfixes from cleanup
- 15:56 Bug #17138 (Resolved): Heli script error
- 15:56 Bug #17138: Heli script error
- I can't reproduce the heliPilot to become Null, but at any rate, it seems like a null Object can't be re-used; I've c...
- 12:52 Feature #16945 (Resolved): Allow vehicles to persist after capture by OPFOR
- Implemented, until OPFOR players disembark or get killed (but then also west player presence applies), for now.
- 12:51 Revision 9824ecd1: Let OPFOR keep captured BLUFOR vehicles (until they disembark, for now).
- 12:46 Bug #17138 (Closed): Heli script error
- 111/00/30, 13:22:25 Error in expression <
<NULL-object> = _pGroup createUnit ["US_>
111/00/30, 13:22:25 Error p...
- 21:46 Task #16883 (Resolved): Clean up server-side scripts
- Done and checked in!
- 20:19 Bug #16896: Vehicle service point non-functional
- Correction: Vehicle service point actions are not working either on a DS. Blocks 0.74
- 20:14 Feature #17127 (Assigned): West vehicle marker should turn red if injured player is sitting in
- BLUFOR vehicle marker should become red when an injured west player is sitting in it. Currently it stays green.
- 20:11 Bug #17126 (Closed): Group assignment during unconsciousness fluctuating
- When someone is down (unconscious) the group assignment fluctuates (unit icon flicker).
- 19:51 Bug #17125 (Rejected): Pilot disembarks and runs home
- Sometimes the heli pilot disembarks after landing and runs home.
It could be related to the helo getting damaged b...
- 19:20 Bug #17124 (Feedback): West vehicle kills count negative
- When you kill OPFOR AI using the BLUFOR vehicles, more often than not, you get the kills deducted instead of added.
- 19:16 Revision d19d734d: Server code clean-up; declared private variables, corrected function arguments
- 19:14 Revision 6582b58f: Corrected some comments, semi-global variables implemented for those only need...
- 07:05 Task #16883 (In progress): Clean up server-side scripts
- 07:04 Task #16883: Clean up server-side scripts
- Blaming my 3 weeks old daughter for stalling me on that ;-) - this is a milestone for 0.74.
- 21:46 Revision e7065690: KRON UPS fix improved
- 21:41 Revision 314d0394: KRON UPS fix
- 21:38 Bug #16895 (Resolved): Fix KRON UPS bug
- 12:05 Bug #16895: Fix KRON UPS bug
- New fix in place for testing on BETA server.
- 11:49 Bug #16895: Fix KRON UPS bug
- Tougher one than I thought.
- 01:34 Bug #16895 (In progress): Fix KRON UPS bug
- Possible fix in place. Needs verification.
- 01:14 Revision 970a3af4: "canSee" function fix #2
- 22:29 Revision 4b7e0425: function "canSee" fixed
- variable cleanup
- 22:20 Bug #16948 (Feedback): OPFOR AI in BLUFOR vehicle cannot be controlled
- I think AI units in west vehicle are currently being disbanded atm. Need to doublecheck on it though.
- 22:18 Feature #16946 (Assigned): Provide NVG to certain OPFOR units
- Good point, I'll think of something
- 22:16 Feature #16945 (Assigned): Allow vehicles to persist after capture by OPFOR
- I agree basically on the capture, but OPFOR players will need to be driving it. Might add a timeout for when they aba...
- 22:11 Feature #16944 (Assigned): Change teleporting for OPFOR
- Good idea, will apply warning and teleport at the same time though - it won't hurt to be teleported few steps back.
- 22:08 Bug #16897 (Duplicate): Chopper is setPos'd when MHQ is deployed
- Essentially a dupe of #16887 - same cause.
- 22:05 Bug #16947 (Resolved): function canSee flawed
- Testing with gaia's console and two units led to the insight that not _dirTo needs correction but _uDir, since _uDir ...
- 21:49 Bug #16948 (Rejected): OPFOR AI in BLUFOR vehicle cannot be controlled
- If you enter a BLUFOR vehicle while playing as OPFOR and then switch to another OPFOR unit, you cannot switch back to...
- 21:48 Bug #16947 (Closed): function canSee flawed
- Function canSee does not work correctly with certain bearings of the player.
When getDirTo is:...
- 21:47 Feature #16946 (Closed): Provide NVG to certain OPFOR units
- Playing OPFOR at night can be impossible - frequently you can't even see enough to find your way out of a building. T...
- 21:44 Feature #16945 (Closed): Allow vehicles to persist after capture by OPFOR
- Currently vehicles vanish after being driven a certain distance by OPFOR. Apart from being unrealistic, this is a nui...
- 21:39 Feature #16944 (Closed): Change teleporting for OPFOR
I'm a huge fan of Insurgency, especially playing OPFOR to wreak havoc on the BLUFOR units who fail to protect ...
- 15:44 Bug #16896: Vehicle service point non-functional
- Regular maintenance actions are still functional, could even consider scrapping the "auto-servicing".
- 00:31 Bug #16900 (Rejected): CAS support not working on DS
- Nope, re-verified. Works fine.
- 23:40 Bug #16895: Fix KRON UPS bug
- 00:39:03 2011/01/24, 0:39:03 Error in expression < setmarkerSize [.5,.5]};
00:39:03 _destname setMar...
- 11:22 Revision 9afc8f3d: Vehicle teleport fix; added resetWestVehicle; returns or re-creates specific w...
- 10:13 Bug #16895: Fix KRON UPS bug
- Being analyzed.
- 10:12 Bug #16887 (Resolved): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- Function resetWestVehicle has been added, it takes one west vehicle as argument and only returns/re-creates that one.
- 01:07 Bug #16900 (Rejected): CAS support not working on DS
- Somehow it works on host but not if somebody else than me requests it on DS.
- 23:17 Bug #16887 (Assigned): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- Problem exists, when two vehicles are > 100 m from base plus, all players are moving away from one vehicle farther th...
- 22:08 Bug #16897: Chopper is setPos'd when MHQ is deployed
- Only happens when a player is in cargo and/or is remote controlling it, as it seems.
- 21:17 Bug #16897 (Duplicate): Chopper is setPos'd when MHQ is deployed
- Chopper shouldn't be setPos'd when MHQ is deployed.
- 20:49 Bug #16896 (Closed): Vehicle service point non-functional
- Locally in host server, the service point works, on a dedicated server, it does not.
- 20:34 Bug #16895 (Closed): Fix KRON UPS bug
- 111/00/22, 18:13:23 Error in expression <KRON_randomPos;
_roadlist = _targetPos nearRoads 2000;
if (count _roadlis...
- 17:31 Bug #16887 (Feedback): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- Cannot repro anymore so far, needs further testing.
- 16:52 Revision 4e59e18a: debug, plus ATVs stay longer
- 15:39 Bug #16887 (Closed): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- Vehicles are teleported back to base even if they're manned or just intermittently left behind.
- 15:36 Task #16886 (Closed): Remove island/map specific code from shared-code files
- Since the mission it's entirely based off #includes, this gave me the idea, that I could remove the island specific c...
- 15:13 Task #16884 (Assigned): First Aid Module implementation
- Check out feasibility of BIS First Aid Simulation/Actions and Battlefield Clearance modules for Insurgency and replac...
- 15:10 Task #16883 (Closed): Clean up server-side scripts
- - declare all _vars private or replace with global variables, where needed
- clean up code where easily applicable
- 14:44 Revision 17ec491b: Insurgency 0.73 (Takistan)
- Client-side scripts basic revision and private variable declarations.
- OPFOR players were kicked before...
- 13:04 Revision 681e148c: Initial commit Insurgency 0.72 (Takistan)
Also available in: Atom