From 12/28/2010 to 01/24/2011
- 22:29 Revision 4b7e0425: function "canSee" fixed
- variable cleanup
- 22:20 Bug #16948 (Feedback): OPFOR AI in BLUFOR vehicle cannot be controlled
- I think AI units in west vehicle are currently being disbanded atm. Need to doublecheck on it though.
- 22:18 Feature #16946 (Assigned): Provide NVG to certain OPFOR units
- Good point, I'll think of something
- 22:16 Feature #16945 (Assigned): Allow vehicles to persist after capture by OPFOR
- I agree basically on the capture, but OPFOR players will need to be driving it. Might add a timeout for when they aba...
- 22:11 Feature #16944 (Assigned): Change teleporting for OPFOR
- Good idea, will apply warning and teleport at the same time though - it won't hurt to be teleported few steps back.
- 22:08 Bug #16897 (Duplicate): Chopper is setPos'd when MHQ is deployed
- Essentially a dupe of #16887 - same cause.
- 22:05 Bug #16947 (Resolved): function canSee flawed
- Testing with gaia's console and two units led to the insight that not _dirTo needs correction but _uDir, since _uDir ...
- 21:49 Bug #16948 (Rejected): OPFOR AI in BLUFOR vehicle cannot be controlled
- If you enter a BLUFOR vehicle while playing as OPFOR and then switch to another OPFOR unit, you cannot switch back to...
- 21:48 Bug #16947 (Closed): function canSee flawed
- Function canSee does not work correctly with certain bearings of the player.
When getDirTo is:...
- 21:47 Feature #16946 (Closed): Provide NVG to certain OPFOR units
- Playing OPFOR at night can be impossible - frequently you can't even see enough to find your way out of a building. T...
- 21:44 Feature #16945 (Closed): Allow vehicles to persist after capture by OPFOR
- Currently vehicles vanish after being driven a certain distance by OPFOR. Apart from being unrealistic, this is a nui...
- 21:39 Feature #16944 (Closed): Change teleporting for OPFOR
I'm a huge fan of Insurgency, especially playing OPFOR to wreak havoc on the BLUFOR units who fail to protect ...
- 15:44 Bug #16896: Vehicle service point non-functional
- Regular maintenance actions are still functional, could even consider scrapping the "auto-servicing".
- 00:31 Bug #16900 (Rejected): CAS support not working on DS
- Nope, re-verified. Works fine.
- 23:40 Bug #16895: Fix KRON UPS bug
- 00:39:03 2011/01/24, 0:39:03 Error in expression < setmarkerSize [.5,.5]};
00:39:03 _destname setMar...
- 11:22 Revision 9afc8f3d: Vehicle teleport fix; added resetWestVehicle; returns or re-creates specific w...
- 10:13 Bug #16895: Fix KRON UPS bug
- Being analyzed.
- 10:12 Bug #16887 (Resolved): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- Function resetWestVehicle has been added, it takes one west vehicle as argument and only returns/re-creates that one.
- 01:07 Bug #16900 (Rejected): CAS support not working on DS
- Somehow it works on host but not if somebody else than me requests it on DS.
- 23:17 Bug #16887 (Assigned): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- Problem exists, when two vehicles are > 100 m from base plus, all players are moving away from one vehicle farther th...
- 22:08 Bug #16897: Chopper is setPos'd when MHQ is deployed
- Only happens when a player is in cargo and/or is remote controlling it, as it seems.
- 21:17 Bug #16897 (Duplicate): Chopper is setPos'd when MHQ is deployed
- Chopper shouldn't be setPos'd when MHQ is deployed.
- 20:49 Bug #16896 (Closed): Vehicle service point non-functional
- Locally in host server, the service point works, on a dedicated server, it does not.
- 20:34 Bug #16895 (Closed): Fix KRON UPS bug
- 111/00/22, 18:13:23 Error in expression <KRON_randomPos;
_roadlist = _targetPos nearRoads 2000;
if (count _roadlis...
- 17:31 Bug #16887 (Feedback): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- Cannot repro anymore so far, needs further testing.
- 16:52 Revision 4e59e18a: debug, plus ATVs stay longer
- 15:39 Bug #16887 (Closed): Vehicles teleporting to base when they shouldn't
- Vehicles are teleported back to base even if they're manned or just intermittently left behind.
- 15:36 Task #16886 (Closed): Remove island/map specific code from shared-code files
- Since the mission it's entirely based off #includes, this gave me the idea, that I could remove the island specific c...
- 15:13 Task #16884 (Assigned): First Aid Module implementation
- Check out feasibility of BIS First Aid Simulation/Actions and Battlefield Clearance modules for Insurgency and replac...
- 15:10 Task #16883 (Closed): Clean up server-side scripts
- - declare all _vars private or replace with global variables, where needed
- clean up code where easily applicable
- 14:44 Revision 17ec491b: Insurgency 0.73 (Takistan)
- Client-side scripts basic revision and private variable declarations.
- OPFOR players were kicked before...
- 13:04 Revision 681e148c: Initial commit Insurgency 0.72 (Takistan)
Also available in: Atom