Welcome at dev heaven!¶
- Welcome at dev heaven!
- Communication for dev-heaven.net
- Git & SVN - the project file handling (VCS)
- Dev tools
- RedMine - the website system (RM)
Communication for dev-heaven.net¶
Git & SVN - the project file handling (VCS)¶
- What's a version control system (VCS) and what are its benefits?
- Request your project space at dev heaven
- Git vs SVN comparison
- Setup explained to access a Git/SVN repository
- SCM systems available at Dev Heaven
- RSS Feeds Guide
- Code editors
- Diff tools
- Virtual folders and files
- Toolset overview
- Handy Links
- Gist: GitEnabled Pastebin: Temporary code hosting with markup and indentation
to share in IM or forums.
RedMine - the website system (RM)¶
Dev heaven support team¶
- Create projects
- CPU: AMD Opteron 1356, 4x 2.3 Ghz.
- MEM: 8 GB
- HDD: 2x 1TB, RAID-1
- OS: Linux; Debian
Backups¶Our backup schedule:
- Full Backup of Repository, Website and Configuration Data
- Every Saturday
- MySQL Databases-Only
- Twice Every Day
All backups are immediatly uploaded off-site to secure against hardware failure.
Our server is also equiped with RAID-1 to protect our data against single-point-of-failure.
Before any mainteance, we backup the affected data aswell.
We are looking into providing our hosted Projects with private backups of their data.
The costs for running the server powering dev-heaven.net, are 99 EUR a month.
We offer our service freely, but if you would like to support us, please feel free to donate.
- RMB SC on an issue in the list to quick change its settings (ALT + LMB SC for Opera users).
- Use CTRL + LMB SC to tick multiple issues. Use RMB SC to change them all at once.
- Activity on repositories seems only to be synced when the "Repository" tab
of the Project has been visited since the commits.
- RM WikiFormatting
- Overall formatting powered by Textile
- Quick Reference of Textile formatting
- The Textile Reference Manual
- Multilevel list with ordered lists
- Style guide
- Use your non standard browser to test anon access.
- Login temporarily with test/test to test non member permissions.
Unable to view "Statistics" under the Repository view¶
Please install SVG