Communication for dev-heaven.net¶
Git & SVN - the project file handling (VCS)¶
- What's a version control system (VCS) and what are its benefits?
- Request your project space @ Dev Heaven
- Setup explained to access a Git/SVN repository
RedMine - the website system (RM)¶
Dev heaven support team¶
- Create projects
Backups¶Our backup schedule:
- Full Backup of Repository, Website and Configuration Data
- Every Saturday
- MySQL Databases-Only
- Twice Every Day
All backups are immediatly uploaded off-site to secure against hardware failure.
Our server is also equiped with RAID-1 to protect our data against single-point-of-failure.
Before any mainteance, we backup the affected data aswell.
We are looking into providing our hosted Projects with private backups of their data.
- RMB on an issue in the list to quick change its settings.
- Use CTRL + LMB to tick multiple issues. Use RMB to change them all at once.
- Activity on repositories seems only to be synced when the "Repository" tab of the Project has been visited since the commits.
- RM WikiFormatting
- Overall formatting powered by Textile
- Quick Reference of Textile formatting
- Multilevel list with ordered lists
- Style guide
- Use your non standard browser to test anon access.
- Login temporarily with test/test to test non member permissions.
Unable to view "Statistics" under the Repository view¶
Please install SVG