« Previous -
Next » -
Spooner, 02/26/2009 14:20
Corrected "what is a VCM" link
Communication for dev-heaven.net¶
Git & SVN - the project file handling (VCS)¶
RedMine - the website system (RM)¶
- RMB on an issue in the list to quick change its settings.
- Use CTRL + LMB to tick multiple issues. Use RMB to change them all at once.
- Activity on repositories seems only to be synced when the "Repository" tab of the Project has been visited since the commits.
- Use your non standard browser to test anon access.
- Login temporarily with test/test to test non member permissions.
Good to know¶