Git repository URL:
The plan is to gather talents to make one good looking professional model for everyone, so that it's usable in MP. The idea is to release the model under the same conditions as the BIS models, some sort of "Open source" limited to Arma. All contributors will be credited in the readme, yet you will have to provide the MLODs if asked. Feel free to join in.
You find the ARMA_SampleModels_readme.txt in the files section or in the wiki.
You are very welcome to contribute to the project.
Please refer to the the task list to see whats needed.
Next post in the EricM Mi28 BIF thread to coordinate the effort.
HowTo download the source¶
1. Create a SSH key.
2. Create a ticket, attach the SSH key and assign it to kju.
3. Once confirmed working, load the SSH key in putty.
5. Create a folder called x in you
6. Open the command line and move to the the x folder:
a) Start - run:
cd /D g:\games\arma2\x(adapt path)
7. Download the EricM Mi28 git repository. Enter
git clone email@example.com:mi28_rus_ericm