« Previous -
Next » -
admin, 07/20/2011 16:39
1 60 BETA¶
-  Fixed: AI vehicles could spot previously known targets even out of their visual cone. #18846
-  Fixed: Occasional visual artifacts caused by rabbit animation interpolation since 79670 (thanks to Sniperwolf572 and F2k Sel for finding the repro).
-  Fixed: Message "Creating debriefing" no longer appearing in the rpt file.
-  Improved: AI helicopter attempt to land when hit during an attach run.
-  Fixed: Crash opportunity when camera object was deleted.
-  Improved: AI landing more reliable with broken back rotor.
-  New: AI FSMs can be disabled using unit disableAI "FSM".
82448, 82407, 82346¶
-  Fixed: AI road vehicle avoidance improved.
-  Fixed: PMC videos flashing (since 80298).
-  Experimental: Memory allocator can be selected using -malloc=N with N=0..4.
-  Fixed: No longer display names of buildings hidden by accuracy #20503)
-  Fixed: Occasional fps drop when AI was getting in a vehicle.
-  Optimized: Much faster visibility testing when many units are around, esp. when they are not moving a lot.
-  Fixed: AI planes were climing/diving wildly during formation flying.
-  Improved: AI takeoff improved, L-39 or Su-34 can now lift from all Chernarus airfields.
81921, 81867, 81857, 81785, 81774, 81423¶
-  Fixed: Airplane control surfaces position could reach impossible values with keyboard controls. #2314
-  Airplane rotation speed multiplied by each action key pressed. #2314
- cannot hit proxy crews
- reload could be reissued before completed
- some issues with registry defined mods loading order
-  Optimized: Reduced frame rate drops caused by texture loading #14397
-  New: Mods can be configured using Windows Registry.
-  Fixed: AI warping at distance in singleplayer #1915
-  New: parameter "angle" for reflectors
-  Fixed: Possible freeze after alt-tab in window mode.
-  New: Helipads can be placed on a carrier deck and AI helicopter can land on them. #17735
-  Fixed: Airplane sometimes crashed after landing autopilot was activated.
-  Fixed: Crash when assembling GMG, L2A1 crew served weapons. #15814
-  New: AI able to STOL on runways shorter than 500 m. #17735
-  Impoved: Aircraft can be placed on carrier deck in the editor. #17735