« Previous -
Next » -
alef, 08/01/2011 16:18
-  Fixed: More space for GameSpy QR2 signature key answer.
-  Fixed: low game fps causing innacurate AI weapon aiming (see also #22974)
-  Changed: Temporarily abandoned vehicles are no longer considered neutral (AI continues engaging them).
-  Fixed: tugging tracks on tanks
-  Fixed: AI units no longer firing at empty enemy vehicles (#5183)
-  Fixed: Walking no longer causes prone-style recoil to be used. (#22828)
-  Fixed: AI no longer considering a car horn as a threat.
-  Fixed: AI no longer using AA against ground targets or guided missiles against soft targets unless desperate (#7578)
-  Fixed: Enemy fire no longer reported by units which cannot be aware of it.
-  Fixed: Units equipped with NVG no longer turn on the flashlights on their own (#13041)
-  Fixed: setMimic working, acceptable mimics are: "neutral", "dead", "danger", "hurt", "aware", "safe", "combat" (#6638)
-  Improved: AI considering threats uphill from it a bit more when planning a path.
-  Fixed: Object variable space was not cleared reset between missions (#13620)
-  Fixed: Sky sometimes changing abruptly (#8072)
- 82982, 82985
-  Improved: AI is less able to detect enemies in forests (improved estimation on "disappearing in a pattern" for forests).
-  Fixed: AI vehicles could spot previously known targets even out of their visual cone. #18846
-  Fixed: Occasional visual artifacts caused by rabbit animation interpolation since 79670 (thanks to Sniperwolf572 and F2k Sel for finding the repro).
-  Fixed: Signature checking of BAF/PMC addons.
-  New: Command line option -nosound to run the game without accessing audio devices.
-  Optimized: Some background file operations are faster, esp. with low fps (should fix #22227).
-  Optimized: Visual state interpolation fully enabled. #1915 (Interpolating the future)
-  Fixed: Weapons no leaving hands while turning when prone. #16133
-  Fixed: Message "Creating debriefing" no longer appearing in the rpt file.
-  Improved: AI helicopter attempt to land when hit during an attach run.
-  Fixed: Crash opportunity when camera object was deleted.
-  Improved: AI landing more reliable with broken back rotor.
-  New: AI FSMs can be disabled using unit disableAI "FSM".
82448, 82407, 82346¶
-  Fixed: AI road vehicle avoidance improved.
-  Fixed: PMC videos flashing (since 80298).
-  Experimental: Memory allocator can be selected using -malloc=N with N=0..4.
-  Fixed: No longer display names of buildings hidden by accuracy #20503)
-  Fixed: Occasional fps drop when AI was getting in a vehicle.
-  Optimized: Much faster visibility testing when many units are around, esp. when they are not moving a lot.
-  Fixed: AI planes were climing/diving wildly during formation flying.
-  Improved: AI takeoff improved, L-39 or Su-34 can now lift from all Chernarus airfields.
81921, 81867, 81857, 81785, 81774, 81423¶
-  Fixed: Airplane control surfaces position could reach impossible values with keyboard controls. #2314
-  Airplane rotation speed multiplied by each action key pressed. #2314
- cannot hit proxy crews
- reload could be reissued before completed
- some issues with registry defined mods loading order
-  Optimized: Reduced frame rate drops caused by texture loading #14397
-  New: Mods can be configured using Windows Registry.
-  Fixed: AI warping at distance in singleplayer #1915
-  New: parameter "angle" for reflectors
-  Fixed: Possible freeze after alt-tab in window mode.
-  New: Helipads can be placed on a carrier deck and AI helicopter can land on them. #17735
-  Fixed: Airplane sometimes crashed after landing autopilot was activated.
-  Fixed: Crash when assembling GMG, L2A1 crew served weapons. #15814
-  New: AI able to STOL on runways shorter than 500 m. #17735
-  Impoved: Aircraft can be placed on carrier deck in the editor. #17735