- Much more intuitive interface with more tooltips.
- New dynamic notepad.
- New digital clock and digital compass windows.
- Line thickness settings and lines stay at a constant width at any zoom level.
- Many other new features added and old bugs fixed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This version is not compatible with Arma 2, but will be the last version for Arma 1, barring hot-fixes, before I port to Arma 2.
- [[Manual|Online manual]]
- [[Features]] (recommended so you know how to use the new features and probably some old features you never knew about!).
Lots of fixes to improve Arma2 compatibility!
-query arma2 servers
- DevHeaven now supports vote tickets to mark the ones with importance.
- The site design and structure was improved a lot in the past few days.
Please share your feedback for any remaining issues.
- DevHeaven will go live very soon.
•Bug #562: Path to TS2.exe is not looked up and verified.
•Bug #1519: Mods to use for launch - groupbox positioning
•Bug #1537: Launch external application in combination with Teamspeak didn't work
•Feature #1538: Launch dialog remembers last selected modstring.
A small bugfixing release for Warface v1.1.8. Download in the Files section.
Here are the changes:
- Re-arranged HK416,417 and SCAR variants.
- Fix for player not being squad leader sometimes after respawn.
- Fast travel to base destination further away from HQ and safer placement.
- When AI constructs HQ all vehicles close to the site are moved further out.
- Soldiers should no longer spawn at town depot after purchases from barracks using radio.
- Script now picks up all radios under basic east and west radio types.
- AI Teams can now safely be disabled upon mission start (in lobby).
- Fix for stuck team AI after player left game on dedicated server.
- Unit additions:
WEST: Added more USSF LSRD units, and better AI team composition.
EAST: Replaced SpetzNatz by VDV Recon units, AI team also uses BMD-1p.
- Fixed problem where sidearm ammo cost was not counted.
- Included cost of items in their tooltips.
- Improved AI embarking behavior. AI will issue fewer orders causing less confusion.
- AI teams no longer go in stag. column formation near small towns.
- AI teams disembark further away from known enemies.
- AI targets hostile units and structures more consistently.
- Better AI out of formation handling.
- Moved equipment (bino, nv, laser and parachute pack) to misc section in gear menu.
- Sorted out hinds: Mi24D $7000, Mi24P & Mi24V $9000. AI uses D and V variants.
You can find the following SP missions and on MP CTF mission in
the dev repository:
- Black Thunder
- Defensive Strike v2
- Everon Transport 2
- SWORDFISH III
- CTF vs. AI Houdan (MP CTF with AI)
If they fun and once the missions are well playable,
we will get permission for public release.
Play testing some of them worked fine and yet some may need tweaking.
Please report any problems on the OAC issue tracker.
Warface 1.1.8 is here, on the same day as the ACE release this time ;-) Download in the Files section.
Here is the changelog:
- Added ACE 1.08 stuff: Hinds, RPG29 and disposable weapons fixed
(RPG22, 27, LAW and M136).
- Rewrote main AI script in SQF. Should fix most problems there were
with the AI.
- Replaced A10 in WEST air AI team by AV8B with AGM65.
- Improved AI commander base building: better factory placement and HQ is walled in.
- Town marker now shows if player is capable of buying gear (G),
defenses (D), or structures (S) at camps and depots. This depends
on the supply level of the town. G & D require 20, S requires 50.
- Soldiers can no longer be purchased at town depot. (But factories
can be constructed in towns if enough supply (50)).
- Bug gave player access to radio with (normal) rucksack on back.
- Added tooltips to the gear menu: hovering over the image of
weapons/ammo will show you the exact type in a tooltip.
- Added large walls to construction menu.
- Fixed map coords in messages on dedicated server.
- Fixed broken re-arm script.
- Ammo fixes: SD/subsonic ammo for silenced weapons. Should not
disappear because ammo base classes are now being used
properly. Removed tracer/non-tracer variants of MG ammo.
- Formation/combat mode adaptation by AI teams. If they are within a
town they assume STAG. COLUMN formation, on open ground WEDGE, and
in transit COLUMN. If no enemy is known, they are on SAFE behavior,
known but far away AWARE, and known and close COMBAT.
- Made team member selection in gear menu robust to team members
leaving/entering within 25 radius of player. Previously, the
selected team member would jump back to the player everytime some
AI moved away/toward the player - very annoying indeed.
Added autodetection of beta.exe
The tool now tries to launch the beta.exe if you launch with a modfolder containing beta.
If something goes wrong, it defaults to the exe you've set in settings.
Ability to launch dedicated server.
Thanks to Mopar and kju, you can find 7 more excellent campaigns
in the dev repository!
- YankieStalker (most likely missing addons)
They are probably partially non functional and need tweaking.
Please report any problems on the OAC issue tracker.
Also thanks to Mikero the all-in-one OFP_Editor addon
is available for OAC
It is a port of the famous editor103.pbo from OFP that
put all community editor addons in one.
Also available in: Atom