CAA1 allows you to easily port your ArmA I island to ArmA II.
For more information and the download links, head to the [[CAA1 - BI ArmA addons in ArmA II|CAA1 wiki]].
Feel free to leave your feedback in the forum!
The modularSoundTemplate is a project base for sound designers for their
personal sound replacement project for ArmA II.
It has a unique structure to allow maximum modularity to make it easy
for the common user to mix different sound designers work to their personal
For more information, please visit the mST wiki page.
Stable first addon build released. Just drop this into your (custom) addon folder. Off you go.
Dear ArmA 2 community,
The mod will consist out of core components that will form the backbone of (until now) SPON and ACE projects,
while hoping on a more community-wide acceptance, much as the original Extended Eventhandlers did with Armed Assault.
The first implementation of the mod will provide: Extended Eventhandlers, a Functions and Macros library, Key Handlers and Full MP Compatibility.
The past weeks we have been working very hard on defining the framework and tools we would use to accomplish the mod.
A new community site delivering services tailored for developers, their projects and user-base
DevHeaven is a place to learn, share, discuss and collaborate:
- Project Spaces: Request a workspace for any of your ArmA or ArmA 2 projects, large or small, public or private. This gives file and repository hosting as well as forums, a wiki and an issue tracking system for your project.
- Forums: Discuss your ArmA 2 finds, express your thoughts about development topics, find interested people, let others review your code and much more in our forums.
- Live Discussion: Join our Skype group to discuss anything related to ArmA or ArmA 2 development.
So, after about 6 months of preparations and testing, we are proud to present you DevHeaven. The project has evolved under the lead of kju and Sickboy, together with the help of Spooner, Squelch, Vigilante and our ever-growing community. We all hope you, and your project's fans, will enjoy the service!
If you have problems, or requests to improve the site or any public projects, please share them with us.
See you soon at DevHeaven!
Thanks to Spooner, Squelch, Vigilante and Sickboy
the site design is much improved.
Please check out the changes and leave your feedback
in the DevHeaven issue tracker.
- Folding and quick links in the projects overview.
- Improved design for activity view.
- Better coloring in the issue tracker.
- Improved readability for forums.
- SQF syntax highlighting supports A2 commands.
Still some more tweaks ahead, yet the release of DevHeaven
is getting closer every commit!
- Much more intuitive interface with more tooltips.
- New dynamic notepad.
- New digital clock and digital compass windows.
- Line thickness settings and lines stay at a constant width at any zoom level.
- Many other new features added and old bugs fixed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This version is not compatible with Arma 2, but will be the last version for Arma 1, barring hot-fixes, before I port to Arma 2.
- [[Manual|Online manual]]
- [[Features]] (recommended so you know how to use the new features and probably some old features you never knew about!).
Lots of fixes to improve Arma2 compatibility!
-query arma2 servers
- DevHeaven now supports vote tickets to mark the ones with importance.
- The site design and structure was improved a lot in the past few days.
Please share your feedback for any remaining issues.
- DevHeaven will go live very soon.
•Bug #562: Path to TS2.exe is not looked up and verified.
•Bug #1519: Mods to use for launch - groupbox positioning
•Bug #1537: Launch external application in combination with Teamspeak didn't work
•Feature #1538: Launch dialog remembers last selected modstring.
Also available in: Atom