Warface v1.1.8a released
A small bugfixing release for Warface v1.1.8. Download in the Files section.
Here are the changes:
- Re-arranged HK416,417 and SCAR variants.
- Fix for player not being squad leader sometimes after respawn.
- Fast travel to base destination further away from HQ and safer placement.
- When AI constructs HQ all vehicles close to the site are moved further out.
- Soldiers should no longer spawn at town depot after purchases from barracks using radio.
- Script now picks up all radios under basic east and west radio types.
- AI Teams can now safely be disabled upon mission start (in lobby).
- Fix for stuck team AI after player left game on dedicated server.
- Unit additions:
WEST: Added more USSF LSRD units, and better AI team composition.
EAST: Replaced SpetzNatz by VDV Recon units, AI team also uses BMD-1p.
- Fixed problem where sidearm ammo cost was not counted.
- Included cost of items in their tooltips.
- Improved AI embarking behavior. AI will issue fewer orders causing less confusion.
- AI teams no longer go in stag. column formation near small towns.
- AI teams disembark further away from known enemies.
- AI targets hostile units and structures more consistently.
- Better AI out of formation handling.
- Moved equipment (bino, nv, laser and parachute pack) to misc section in gear menu.
- Sorted out hinds: Mi24D $7000, Mi24P & Mi24V $9000. AI uses D and V variants.