Seventeenth release of A&S ProMode (2011-06-07)
The smaller update mainly adds the ability for the admin to adjust
the zone positions in the briefing phase when playing the random mode.
You can now easily adapt the zone positions before starting to play,
if you are unhappy with the randomly generated result.
In the following video you can see how it is done:
From now on you will find a second pack in the file base called AnS_ProMode_OA_AI_DATE.7z.
This one has the AI mode active by default.
You can see the planned additions for the next release in the roadmap.
- Added: Make it possible for the admin to adjust the zone positions during the briefing phase in the random mode.
- Changed: Make random vehicle generation for human players disabled by default.
- Changed: Adjust angle of spawned AI vehicles to the next target zone.
- Changed: Make AI pilots to selfkill when the eject in high heights.
- Changed: Automatically remove obsolete ammo crates and mashes at X-Ray.
- Changed: Add templates for Utes and Chernarus.
- Fixed: Random mode has issues when a new client JIPs.
- Fixed: Mission time display at mission start is broken with dayTime 0 AM.
The optional AI mode can be used for enjoyment while waiting for the server
to fill or as training. See the details in the features section of the wiki.
You can review the list of changes in detail.
The A&S ProMode (2011-06-07) pack is available in the filebase.
Find more about A&S ProMode, its features and countless configuration options in the wiki.
Leave your feedback in the forum and enjoy!