SPY bStats 1-0-0 Demo Mission Release
Initial release of SPY bStats. Please note this has not yet undergone significant MP testing ... yet.
HOTFIX 0259 EST 12 MAR 2011¶
- JDAM Multiplayer Code Broadcast (included)
- JDAM Functions (included)
- MHJ ArmA 2 Uplink (included)
- Copy the lines from the included init.sqf into your mission's init.sqf.
- Copy the included mission folders (SPY, JDAM, MHJ) in your mission's directory.
- Track Infantry Kills (Instant, Damage Based, Victim in Vehicle)
- Track Player Deaths
- Track Player Suicides
- Track Infantry/ Vehicle Team Kills (Instant, Damage Based, From Vehicle, Victim in Vehicle)
- Track Vehicle Kills
- Track Kill Assists
- Track Aircraft Crashes
- Track Civilian Casualities (Suggested by Ugly58)
- Track Side Kills/ Deaths
- Mission Persistent by Default (Meaning stats not saved after end of mission, but players can leave and rejoin during mission)
- Write Statistics to RPT (See Map Board)
- Vehicle Side Tracking (Get in enemy vehicle and it now belongs to your side)
- MHJ ArmA 2 Uplink is a PROTOTYPE and is missing required lua scripts (so it has no functionality other then writing to the rpt)
- SPY bStats requires MP testing and abuse. Please feel free to break and and let me know how to reproduce the event.
- Need a dialog for the check score action
- Civilian casualities work with AI, nothing else will by design (kills, deaths, side death, etc)
- Spyder: bStats, demo mission, JDAM scripting
- Mahuja: ArmA 2 Uplink, JDAM scripting
- Goschie: JDAM scripting
Thanks Goschie and Mahuja for your hard work and helping me learn A2Script!