Eleventh release of A&S ProMode (2011-03-23)
This smaller update makes AI again more player like along with some fixes for recent additions.
From now on you will find a second pack in the file base called AnS_ProMode_OA_AI_DATE.7z.
This one has the AI mode active by default.
You can see the planned additions for the next release in the roadmap.
I am looking for people interested to submit new modsets for community mods,
like ACE2, FDF and others. It is an easy job - you only need to define the unit
class and its equipment: west side or east side.
- Added: Make AI medic type units heal players nearby.
- Added: Make AI to respawn at a closer zone when too far away.
- Changed: Give the east AT Specialist the MetisLauncher instead of the M47Launcher.
- Changed: Make AI vehicles have no commander to have the gunner act quicker.
- Changed: Make AI only use AA/AT classes when there are air / landvehicles as a threat.
- Changed: Make AI units flank not too far if already close to the target.
- Changed: Make the AI position counter reset also on AI weapon use.
- Changed: Make AI in motorbikes/jeeps eject and move on as infantry when entering a zone.
- Fixed: Revive is buggy when being in the observer mode.
- Fixed: After a while AI vehicles fall from the sky in X Ray.
- Fixed: After a while AI no longer uses limited classes.
- Fixed: Equipment pics not visible after respawn.
- Fixed: Unarmed vehicle handling is broken after a minute.
- Fixed: AI zone protection is off in match mode.
The optional AI mode can be used for enjoyment while waiting for the server
to fill or as training. See the details in the features section of the wiki.
You can review the list of changes in detail.
The A&S ProMode (2011-03-23) pack is available in the filebase.
Find more about A&S ProMode, its features and countless configuration options in the wiki.
Leave your feedback in the forum and enjoy!