Here are a selection of island demo missions with improved BIS Ambient modules.
This is the debut release of the BIS Module Improvement Project. This BIS MIP project is a drop-in replacement of the BIS Editor Modules including bug fixes and improvements to the code, while ensuring that the original functionality remains intact.
The download found here:
It contains demo missions of the improved BIS Ambient modules, all dedicated server tested.
- Qom Province
- Isla Duala, and
Improvments to the modules are:Ambient Animals
- Added random roosters to the mix of hens
- Added BIS_Animals_Debug variable for marker visibility
- Reduced spawn radius to improve MP performance
- Re-enabled to be dedicated server compatible
- Added bis_alice_emptydoor code for A2 building compatibility
- Reduced default AI skill for less CPU
- Increased traffic vehicles (3) per town
- Added traffic debug markers
- Added passengers to traffic
- Driver and passenger faction dependent on town faction
- Added removal if vehicle moves out of range of players
- Randomise destination if vehicle still within range
- Reduced traffic spawn delay from 60 sec to max 15 sec
- Changed traffic spawn condition to when town active and 1 player within spawn distance
- Fixed custom locations
Installation Instructions¶If a mission maker wishes to use this replacement code, here are the instructions.
- Simply copy the CA directory into your mission folder to over-ride the default BIS modules.
- Place a BIS Functions modules in the mission editor and add the following to the INIT:
BIS_fnc_locations = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "CA\modules\functions\systems\fn_locations.sqf";
- Place a BIS Ambient Civilans (Expansion) module in the mission editor and add teh following to the INIT:
BIS_ALICE2_fnc_civilianSet = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ca\modules_e\alice2\data\scripts\fn_civilianSet.sqf";