This release is, like the v0.6.0 release, intended for users of all three variations of ArmA 2.
- IMPROVED: Initialization behavior in general, and especially BI Functions Module init, and post-init on dedicated servers.
- FIXED: XEH onRespawn handling
- CHANGED: KeyHandlers can now be changed and removed on the fly
- CHANGED: FiredEventhandler includes _magazine, when using latest 1.55 beta's
- ADDED: CBA_actionHelper by BigDawgKS.
- Internal fixes and improvements
The addons, manual, functions reference and complete sources are included in the release.