Release of version 1.1.7c ACE
I just uploaded a new version of my mission WACO to the Files section. As requested, I added the ACE head bug fix. You can use it by using the radio alpha trigger (0-0-1). Then, I think I solved the elusive problem of disappearing AI squad leaders, and their teams becoming unresponsive. I also made some changes to the GUI that will make it easier to see how many camps you own in a town, and when you are able to capture the town (the town marker becomes yellow). Finally, some small fixes and balance tweaks.
Here is the full changelog:
- (ALL) Town supply value marker extended with number of camps
captured. Also, the marker turns yellow if your side has enough
camps to capture the town.
- (ALL) Prevented factory icons to be drawn when camp capture bar is
up. This should reduce the flashing of the camp capture bar.
- (ACE) T72A and M60A3 prices changed to 3500.
- (ACE) Added ACE head bug fix (use radio alpha).
- (ALL) AI leader respawning re-worked (again). Should prevent teams
from breaking when leaders went unconscious (ACE). Leader respawn
as team member enabled again, should increase AI efficiency.
- (ALL) AICOMBATFORMATIONRANGE constant added. Default set to 500.
- (ACE) Fix: Rucksacks in player's second weapon position were being
counted as field radios.
- (ALL) AI leaders could be unable to move when switched back from
independent air team type.