Thirdteenth release of PvPscene AAS Missions (2010-03-28)
This update adds a couple of fixes and many improvements and additions
to the optional AI mode.
- Added: AI debug mode.
- Added: parameter to activate optional "aggressive AI" mode.
- Added: parameter to configure AI vehicle use percentage.
- Changed: Translate AI mission parameter settings.
- Changed: Make it possible to spawn up to fifty AI groups.
- Fixed: Player may spawn in water after random spawn in the zone area.
- Fixed: Player marker position is no longer updated, if in full screen map while being revived.
- Fixed: AI gets not deactivated if player limit is reached.
- Fixed: AI is spawning despite a zone not being 100% in control.
- Fixed: AI is spawning on roofs.
The optional AI mode can be used for enjoyment while waiting the server
to fill or as training. See the details in the features section of the wiki.
- Updated: optional AI mode (various).
- Updated: UPSMON (various).
You can review here the detailed list of changes.
The PvPscene AAS Missions 2010-03-28 pack is available in the filebase.
Leave your feedback in the forum and enjoy!