Successful upgrade to Redmine 0.9!
As promised 2 weeks ago, we now have successfully upgraded to Redmine 0.9!
There are a ton of improvements and fixes, minor ones and major ones. See below for details.
In the meantime we have also solved SVN repository view issues.
- Private Issues: These issues have been deleted from the Production site. They are still available in the backup 0.8 site.
- FAQ Module: The FAQ items are still reachable on the backup 0.8 site.
- Stuff Todo: Might reappear rather soon.
Project owners can retrieve access to the backup 0.8 site, in the dev-heaven skype groupchat
(List does not include everything, but most of it :))
- Wiki/News/Documents truncate contents to 64K in MYSQL
- Target Version does not sort
- Include both first and last name when sorting by users
- Cross project issue relations and user permissions
- Moved tickets and project permissions
- TOC does not parse wiki page reference links with description
- Activity page and Atom feed URL naming
- no Atom key for forums with only 1 forum
- Sometimes new posts don't show up in the topic list of a forum.
- User removed from project - still getting project update emails
- Page changes in issue-list when using context menu
- Diff view shows two tables and partial diff
- Quoting in forums resets message subject
- Wiki pages in search results are referenced by project number, not by project identifier.
- Add email notification on Wiki changes
- Support bulk updating of custom fields
- Inheritence of Versions to Subprojects
- Remove limit on subproject nesting
- OpenID login
- Users could have multiple roles
- Add "Watched by me" to issue filter
- Copy A Project (allows also Template projects - Or copy as new feature, also Copy users to new projects, also Roadmap for main project should see Roadmaps for sub projects)
- Create project for no administrator user
- Make issue description non-required field
- Being able to sort the issue list by custom fields
- close versions
- User display/editing of custom fields attached to their user profile
- Browse through Git branches
- Add "follows" issue relation
- Copy workflows between trackers and roles
- Defaults enabled modules list for project creation
- Adds ability to bulk copy issues. This can be done by checking the 'Copy' checkbox on the 'Move' form.
- Show to user a path of wiki localization
- Autocreate user account when user submits email that creates new issue
- Highlight overdue Tickets
- Adds tracker update to context menu and bulk edit form + Enable tracker update on issue edit form
- Ability to move forum threads
- Administration > Custom fields (list) > Possible values should be a textarea
- When adding/editing a tracker, you are now able to select associated projects.
- Set a default wiki page on project creation
- Ticket grouping
- Config option to use https://secure.gravatar.com
- Hierarchical Project Hyperlinks (Master >> ... >> Child5 >> Child6 >> Child7)
- Sort issues by multiple columns
- custom reports based on query
- Saving "sort order" in custom queries
- Managers able to create subprojects
- Adds issue count on assigned and reported 'My page' modules
- "View Issues" user permission
- Ask user what to do with child pages when deleting a parent wiki page. 3 options are available:
- move child pages as root pages
- move child pages to another parent page
- delete all descendants
- The same CSS classes as on the issues list are added to the roadmap view
- Contextual quick search. Eg. when viewing issues, the quick search will search issues only.
- Allow resending of password by email
- Adds permalinks to message replies
- Renamed the default "Assigned" status to "In Progress".
- Adds spent time to the activity view
- Custom fields and overrides on Enumerations
- Enhanced the Issue Bulk Copy feature:
- Add a Copy option to the Context menu for multiple issues.
- Added assigned to, status, start and due date options to the move/copy form.
- Allow Issue#move_to to change attributes on the moved/copied issue.
- Use /raw/ for url instead of format=raw for showing raw repository files
- Allow custom fields for Versions
- Add or remove columns from the issue list
- Ability to add new version from issues screen
- Asynchronous email delivery
- RESTful URLs for everything
- Patch to prevent blocked issues from being closed
- News comment form has no box
- Link project in simple issue lists
- add mail field to admin user search filter
- Tree based menus
- Users getting notifications for issues they cannot view
- Second set of issue "Action Links" at the bottom of an issue page