Fourth release of PvPscene AAS Missions (2010-01-11)
Welcome to 20.10 and a major update for AAS!
Several important fixes, tweaks and new features in:
- Added: Implement A&D version possible to select as parameter.
- Added: Add smoke / hand grenade quick lob feature.
- Added: Add black background to minimap unit markers.
- Added: Make revive action shown automatically on cursor on dead.
- Added: Replace flag icons with more position precise ones.
- Added: Nearest medic is XXm away - message should contain medic name.
- Added: Hide revive action for non medic classes.
- Changed: Change special AAS key actions to F-keys.
- Changed: Sync zone and flag position.
- Changed: Make minimap bigger.
- Changed: To capture a zone a simple majority should be suffice.
- Changed: Make zone name text larger in the minimap.
- Changed: Make team member markers green with bit of alpha (instead of white, like the player marker).
- Fixed: After respawn at times "a key is stuck" and causes continuous performing of the action.
- Fixed: JIP players are not beamed back to XRAY.
- Fixed: Units cannot revive on mission start.
- Fixed: Pressing ESC during respawn menu makes you stuck in camera.
- Fixed: End result (number of zones) is not always correct.
You can review here the detailed list of changes.
The PvPscene AAS Missions 2010-01-11 pack is available in the filebase.
Leave your feedback in the forum and enjoy!