New version v1.1.7a ACE released!
Finally I got around to releasing a new version of WACO. :-) There is the new stuff from ACE 1.06, some fixes and new features added. Here are the changes:
- (ALL) AI team members disembark if they detect an enemy unit close by.
- (ACE) Enabled new ACE 1.05/6 stuff: M2 Bradleys (used by AI teams again), M79 and M32 grenade launchers, M40A3 sniper rifle, RPG7 with PGO7 sight, Makarov SD, SA-9 and M6A1 SAM vehicles (also added to AI defense teams), BMD-1p.
- (ALL) Added SPON Map -> used for getting correct map grid references and the cool drawing facility.
- (ACE) New support for ACE 1.06 weapon-on-back feature. Can have primary and secondary weapons in back slot. Gear menu GUI updated.
- (ALL) Fix for error message (in playerHasRadio.sqf) that popped up when player team-killed.
- (ALL) Fixed problem where disconnecting players would not result in AI taking over team. Also, AI teams will be the same type depending on their number. So, if you are playing as WEST-C, and you disconnect, AI takes over and turns team into a tank team (default for WEST-C).
- (ALL) Hopefully fixed the repeating message that enemy base structures where spotted.
- (ALL) Disabled AI squad leader respawn as team member because it can break AI teams.
- (ALL) Fixed possible hang of AI teams: sometimes another team member would take over command (unclear why). If that unit would die the script would then hang waiting for that unit to respawn (which it will never do).
- (ALL) Tweaked probabilities for AI buildings defenses. Fewer search lights and artillery guns, more AT tripods.
- (ACE) Added more air defenses vehicles to AI base patrol and defense teams.
- (ALL) Fixes the erroneous use of Exit in SQF, replaced by ExitWith. This might fix some elusive error messages.
- (ALL) Enabled RACS to use all static defense weapons types.
- (ACE) Added more defense weapons to towns (ZU-23M, TOW, MK19, SPG9, M240) for RACS to use.
- (ACE) Added support for russian voices. Set russianVoicesEnabled to true in InitMission.sqf to enable. Disabled by default because it changes the player's name into one of the russian identity. I don't know a work-around for this yet.
- (ACE) East side now uses Russian flag in camps instead of SLA flag.