Third release of PvPscene AAS Missions (2009-12-21)
A couple of issues were resolved in this release.
Overview of the core changes:
- Added: max 2 AT and 1 Sniper class per 10 players limit.
- Added: parameter option to disable spawn in zone to defend.
- Added: viewdistance, terrainGrid (clutter), daytime, weather and fog a mission parameter.
- Changed: Tweak capture speed of zones.
- Changed: Replace M16A2 with M4A1 types and AK74 with AK107.
- Changed: Reduce number of standard rifle magazine to four.
- Changed: default values of 'mission default' parameters are shown.
- Changed: Made small missions have 20 minutes mission time by default.
- Fixed: No end screen shown, if one side captures all zone but XRAY.
- Fixed: Sync weather for JIP (time, weather, fog, rain).
- Fixed: Replaced MG_Nest object until LOD issue is fixed.
You can review here the detailed list of changes.
The PvPscene AAS Missions 2009-12-21 pack is available in the filebase.
Leave your feedback in the forum and enjoy!