Many bugs fixed (DM modes were borken) , more configurability and new features include anti-gimp, flag-tracking and varying respawn times.
29/7/09 V1.13 now released
Fixed in this release:-
- Manual updated again
- ParaDrop feature now fixed so it doesn't spawn a plane for every player
- CTF_paraDropVehicle can be used to choose which vehicle to spawn
- CTF_paraDropHeight can be used to configure how high up the player parachutes from
- paraDrop vehicles are aligned with marker
- Fixed bug in DM/TDM/FF/KOH modes where kills were marked as friendly
- FF,DM, KOH now show top player(s) in HUD as well as own points
- items in inventory are now preserved when respawning from for illegal kills
- CTF_preserveLoadoutOnDeath can be used in DM's to make sure loadout is preserved even if there is no spawn--protection zone.
- CTF_grenades can be used to override the default number of grenades in the initial loadout
- CTF_carparkRespawnDelays can be used to control respawn times of individual carparks
- Attempt to fix race-conditions leading to occasional loss of HUD.
- Intro is now faded in to hide initial setup
- Spawn-protection zones can be overflown as can minefields
- Players who overfly borders will have different text to those who enter on foot
- Implement a 'flag-tracker'. CTF_flagTrackDelay controls how long before this is turned on. CTF_flagTrackInterval controls how often it reports.
- Added anti-gimp mode, particularly useful for DM's where crawling around isn't much fun. Set CTF_antiGimp to true to enable this.